NY Gun Confiscation Underway Citizens Told to Turn in Pistol Owner ID & Firearms - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NY Gun Confiscation Underway Citizens Told to Turn in Pistol Owner ID & Firearms

I think it'll be a repeat of the 90s gun ban.
    It took that to wake up pro gun folk and there are a lot more of those than people want to believe.
    Ive seen polls from all sides and the ones that are consistent show that a very large majority, many of whom do not even own a gun, are for gun rights and will vote to preserve it.
    I know a list of these types myself. They dont vote at all but if Obama gets any radical gun control passed they will without a doubt be voting the next time.
    Some people just dont take things seriously until they do see it with their own eyes, regrettably.

3. I can't say I'm surprised but this has been one of my biggest concerns from the beginning when politicians started talking about expanded background checks. I live in MS where you don't need a permit to buy or own a gun. You just have to pass the normal criminal background check performed when you purchase one. So when talking about expanded background checks my concern is how far will they go. A person like me who has no criminal record of any kind but did take these same types of medications for anxiety and depressions before might be denied the right to purchase a gun or own one. This worries the hell out of me.

4. What happens when the medical records of a LEO gets examined and because he was prescribed these anxiety drugs, they deem him unfit to carry a handgun? How many have seen a therapist?

Biden said this about Sandy Hook Police responders...Does this mean that they are all no longer fit for duty because they have to turn in their weapons...?

“With the press not here, I can tell you what is not public yet about how gruesome it was,” Biden said of the December mass-shooting in Newtown, Conn., at a Washington luncheon attended by the attorneys general for all 50 states. ”I met with the state troopers who were on the scene this last week. And the impact on them has been profound. Some of them, understandably, needing some help.” Joe Biden

Quote Originally Posted by shooter2384 View Post
    What happens when the medical records of a LEO gets examined and because he was prescribed these anxiety drugs, they deem him unfit to carry a handgun? How many have seen a therapist?
    They should be treated like all other citizens. Now when do we get checks like these for politicians? Most are certifiably crazy. DiFi as an example.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

So have we fell though a worm hole and this is 1938 Nazi Germany???
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    Biden said this about Sandy Hook Police responders...Does this mean that they are all no longer fit for duty because they have to turn in their weapons...?

“With the press not here, I can tell you what is not public yet about how gruesome it was,” Biden said of the December mass-shooting in Newtown, Conn., at a Washington luncheon attended by the attorneys general for all 50 states. ”I met with the state troopers who were on the scene this last week. And the impact on them has been profound. Some of them, understandably, needing some help.” Joe Biden
    In theory, yes... they should be stripped of their badge and duty immediately. However, you and I both know that will never happen... in the coming AmeriKa, the gubment is gonna need dem dur crazy peeopllle. I typed that like I think Crazy Joe would say it.... lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by wallyb View Post
    Very sad. I believe the plan has always been for the wealthy to control the less fortunate.

That's the story all through history
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

We all try to warn people but many will not listen. The government tells us that they will never confiscate our guns and we should believe them? Yeah, right.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquished View Post
    What does this have to do with wealth?
    The wealthy AKA Bloomberg, Cuomo are the people and money behind the gun restriction campaigns in New York and pushing throughout the country through ads and the Mayors against Gun Violence.The wealthy are worried the less fortunate might come after them, so now they are coming after the weapons.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast