The Evil Knifes Are Hear...BAN THEM ALL!!!

Thread: The Evil Knifes Are Hear...BAN THEM ALL!!!

OMG....14 injured by knife!!!!! We must ban all knifes from the US. No more knifes!!! Where is the outrage?? Think of the Children...more laws that make it illegal to stab someone with a knife...yes, that's it...well...maybe not. What we need is "NO MORE KNIFES". These people donĺt have rights for knifes!!! Well at least they put the school on lock down...Where is Congress on this??? I am frightened by knifes so therefore they must be BANNED!!!! It is OK to have a knife at home but OUT IN PUBLIC!!!! The danger and agony of it all. We the people are not to be trusted with a knife. Maybe we should implement background checks on knife purchases throughout the land. If we donĺt outlaw knifes how about getting rid of high speed sheaths. Put a lock on them so you cant pull out a knife fast. That way people have the opportunity to run when they see you trying to get your knife outůDAM IT ALL JIM!!! WE MUST DO SOMETHING!!!!

At least 14 hurt in Lone Star College stabbings
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

How to tell the good knifes from the bad!!

Ban all evil black knifes!!! Can you tell the good knife from the bad knife? One of them will jump up and cut you all by itself.
    Attached Images Attached Images The Evil Knifes Are Hear...BAN THEM ALL!!!-roflbot.jpg 
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

I hate that these kids got hurt but something like this is exactly what it will take to show the gun grabbers that their laws wont stop violence.

What about the amount of rapers, at knife point, murders at knife point, robberies at knife point? Hell, what about sorry POS thugs that just pummel a 59 year old lady in a subway tunnel?

Taking firearms away from law abiding citizens just takes away a tool for self-defense....
    Glock 29sf / XD-40 SubCompact
    Useful links ---> Ammo/Mag finder & Firearm Manuals & Auto Repair Material & Android Pro/Anti Carry & Android CCW

I'm only scared of knives with black handles
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

6. Problem is, it wasn't one of the dreaded black knives. One of the students interviewed said it was an Xacto knife. Now we don't know what to watch out for! Just ban EVERYTHING that might cause harm to someone else.

Especially the black knives because they look like assault knives!!!!
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

It may not even have been a knife. The story says "Knife or Pencil" . We should ban pencils! Yes that's the solution...
    Guns.??? What Guns???

I hate to hear this, prayers for the families.
    Jason Le˛dhas