Guns and Church - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guns and Church

By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Please don't slam me for my ignorance, but who is Charlie Daniels?
    No need to apologize. Charlie Daniels is a song writer and singer. He started back in the 50ís, I think, and is considered to be Country/Southern Rock.

Please don't slam me for my ignorance, but who is Charlie Daniels?
    One song that even the young'uns would probably know by Charlie is..."The Devil Went Down To Georgia"
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    One song that even the young'uns would probably know by Charlie is..."The Devil Went Down To Georgia"
    Sorry, never heard of it. I'm into rap/hip hop/R&B.

Sorry, never heard of it. I'm into rap/hip hop/R&B.
    Are you serious??? Never heard The Devil Went Down to Georgia??? Where have you been???

Seriously, just giving you a hard time, I'm sure there's plenty of rap/hip hop/R&B songs I've never heard, but if you do get a hold of The Devil Went Down to Georgia get the unedited version that is on the album, not the tamed down radio version. :)

7. That explains alot of his beliefs.Grow up

Ohh man I love that song!!

"Devil just come on back if you ever wanna try again...I dun told you once you son of a Bi** Im the best there ever been"
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Thanks a lot Red Hat, I've had that song stuck in my head since I read this post! Where are the smilies?? I want the one with the earphones on and music coming out . . . :)

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    Thanks a lot Red Hat, I've had that song stuck in my head since I read this post! Where are the smilies?? I want the one with the earphones on and music coming out . . . :)
    You are welcome! :) I know what you are talking about. I was watching CMT last night now I have "Sweet Home Alabama" stuck in mine today! ;) Yeah, what happened to the smilies?
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Now, back to the subject at hand. This Charlie Daniels guy really knows what he's talking about. I wonder if he's endorsed anyone for president.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast