Donít Believe Obama! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Donít Believe Obama!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainchild View Post
    Don't worry,I don't believe Obama on ANYTHING,ESPECIALLY guns.
    Why just Obama? Since when has any politician ever stayed true to their word on most issues?

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Why just Obama? Since when has any politician ever stayed true to their word on most issues?

    Perhaps a few but I am afraid they are getting harder and harder to find.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  4. You can tell when they are lying their lips are moving.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    You can tell when they are lying their lips are moving.
    Who? Politicians or lawyers? Wait a minute; they tend to be one and the same, don't they? So never mind.

  6. If I had to, I'd crawl over a naked Rosie ODonald and Roseanne Barr to vote for McCain/Palin. Obama/Biden would be a serious mistake for the country I love. ( half of it's people, not so much).

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    If I had to, I'd crawl over a naked Rosie ODonald and Roseanne Barr to vote for McCain/Palin. Obama/Biden would be a serious mistake for the country I love. ( half of it's people, not so much).
    That brought an image to my mind that made me gag.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Honolulu, HI & Salt Lake City, UT
    Posts
    2,797
    Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    That brought an image to my mind that made me gag.

    I'm glad we weren't talking about crawling over their naked bodies after their weekly aerobics session. The smell would be enough to fry my nose hairs!



    gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    I'm glad we weren't talking about crawling over their naked bodies after their weekly aerobics session. The smell would be enough to fry my nose hairs!



    f
    Judging by appearance I don't think they spend much time in arobeics classes.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by alto View Post
    If I had to, I'd crawl over a naked Rosie ODonald and Roseanne Barr to vote for McCain/Palin. Obama/Biden would be a serious mistake for the country I love. ( half of it's people, not so much).
    And McCain/Palin wouldn't be?

  11. #30
    as a general rule I think believing any politician is a bad idea.. they are professional liars.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast