Disgraced politicians just don't get it.

Thread: Disgraced politicians just don't get it.

Disgraced politicians just don't get it.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

These people are much smarter then the rest of us. Nothing sticks to them. You can be a big city mayor get busted for drugs, spend time in prison, get out and elected back into office. Does the name Marion Berry ring a bell. Low information voters only look for name familiarity, that's if that take the time to vote.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

same can be said for Mark Sanford...and Newt Gingrich...and about every other politician out there.

I only named these two since the voters in my lovely state put Newt forward in the last Presidential primary and Sanford is now in contention for a House seat.

And need I include Judge (disgraced)Alcee L. Hastings? Who now sits in CONgress. Congress should of banned him from ever holding a Federal office.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    The libtarded people (sheeple) of New York City need to have Fascists like Bloomberg and Weiner controlling their lives.

Why?
    Because the majority of them always vote for it, and they continue to allow it, that's why.

They must love the stench,
    because they keep swimming in that sewage of Fascist LibTardism everyday and most of them seem very content.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    The libtarded people (sheeple) of New York City need to have Fascists like Bloomberg and Weiner controlling their lives.

Why?
    Because the majority of them always vote for it, and they continue to allow it, that's why.

They must love the stench,
    because they keep swimming in that sewage of Fascist LibTardism everyday and most of them seem very content.
    What gets me is how the lib-o-rats vote for all the morons and for all the lib-o-rat ideas but when it starts hitting their pockets they leave (at least the ones who have the money and have been donating to the morons) and go to a state that is NOT liberal. Then they start all over again changing that state into what they just fled.
    But they ARE the smartest and the wisest people on the face of the planet!!!!

The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"
    Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    What gets me is how the lib-o-rats vote for all the morons and for all the lib-o-rat ideas but when it starts hitting their pockets they leave (at least the ones who have the money and have been donating to the morons) and go to a state that is NOT liberal. Then they start all over again changing that state into what they just fled.
    Exactly correct!

Now these 'know it all LibTards' are moving to the great state of Texas in droves, I can see them increasing in population every year around our neighborhood unfortunately....You can easily spot them by their self centered-elitist 'uppity attitudes' (and their pro-obama bumper stickers)....They are like a friggin Cancer to this once great country, they spread their diseased and twisted mindset everywhere they go imvho.

If they try to change this state from Red to Blue, there will be Hell to pay as far as I'm concerned.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Sort of like what is happening in Colorado?