State Police and Homeland Security Targets Christians - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State Police and Homeland Security Targets Christians

1. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The message isn't new, just getting more intense. The government has already looked at Christians as the "enemy" for a long time and now even the states are going balls to the wall with the same gusto as the Feds. I know a lot of people don't believe in God but the Bible has warned of this happening. If you call yourself a Christian now, you should see how the persecutions have started and will get worse as time passes. We will all be tested and will have to stand fast in our faith. But, for those who aren't believers, just continue on your merry way and ignore all the warning signs. "As in the days of Noah........"

Let's hope that they will hear the gospel and give their hearts to God, he love them so much and don't want them or anybody left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    The message isn't new, just getting more intense. The government has already looked at Christians as the "enemy" for a long time and now even the states are going balls to the wall with the same gusto as the Feds. I know a lot of people don't believe in God but the Bible has warned of this happening. If you call yourself a Christian now, you should see how the persecutions have started and will get worse as time passes. We will all be tested and will have to stand fast in our faith. But, for those who aren't believers, just continue on your merry way and ignore all the warning signs. "As in the days of Noah........"
    (Matthew 24:44)
    So you, too, must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour you are not expecting him.

MARANATHA!!
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

U.S. military has blocked website

And sheriff enforcing any law against the constitution is violating his/her oath to office and is violating the LAW.

6. Well, pretty soon they want have to worry about us christians because he coming to take us home and when that happen, look out.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Well, pretty soon they want have to worry about us christians because he coming to take us home and when that happen, look out.
    How right you are mojoman, and much sooner than we think!!

For those LEFT BEHIND it'll go something like this...You have heard so much about the "rapture" of the church, but have up to this point, discounted the subject as irrelevant, or not to be taken seriously. Now you are searching sites that deals with bible prophecy, as before you thought it was something to be scoffed at, and now it has happened right before your very eyes. Fear grips your every nerve and your inner most being. You do a Google search on your computer, if the internet still works to find out what is going on. You turn on the TV to find frantic reports of the most horrifying news story that a person can ever imagine. The greatest event in all humanity has just happened, and you search for answers. People you love, people you know, have suddenly without warning, vanished. Your wife or husband that pleaded with you to take this man Jesus seriously, is nowhere to be found. Your children who attended grammar school or kindergarten are suddenly not in class. Their teachers are hysterical. Your baby is not in their crib. You hear the news, the panic in the reporter's voice that try to explain what is happening all around you. You see the disasters of planes crashing, trains derailing and the accidents of vehicles going out of control. You see reports of government officials, leaders of businesses and common men and women of everyday life suddenly gone. There is no rational explanation that can be found in this natural world. What has happened as your mind swirls with a thousand thoughts?

Then it slowly dawns on you and you begin to scream in your mind. Maybe you see an open Bible that your spouse had been reading. Maybe you're inspecting personal items of loved ones that were theirs in this life. Have you just missed the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ in what they called "The Rapture"? What was it they kept telling you?

15:51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We all shall not sleep, but we shall all be changed,

15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. Ist Corinthians chapter 15.

You run to grab that Bible you thought was a joke. That book that spoke of fantasies, fairy tales you thought that no one in their right mind would believe is now in your hands. You may have been switching channels trying to find someone speaking what the Holy Book in your hands proclaimed and there is nobody on. The screens are blank and the men and women who proclaimed the coming "rapture" of the church of God are not on the air. Then by chance, you find one channel who said they were "Christian", and they are just as scared as you are. They proclaim what you feared, what your mind is becoming to understand, as you both missed it. This preacher who spoke uplifting words of personal development and the "purpose driven life" is now just as scared as you are...... you are LEFT BEHIND in utter chaos.

You fall to your knees with deep sobs and bury your face in your hands, as you cry out in deep remorse for your foolishness not to believe what you had been told all your life. Jesus has come and you missed it in all your pride and refusal to come to the knowledge of Jesus as your personal Savior. Is all hope lost? Are you and the rest of remaining humanity doomed and forever separated from THE God who just fulfilled His promise to remove His people from this earth? As long as there is life in you, you still have a chance and a choice to make. How long do you have? You have 7 years of pure hell to endure. What is that word you kept hearing before this event? The word was "saved"? What does that mean, being saved? What do I do now? I can only imagine your fear and the events I can only give sketchy details, as it must be more horrible than anyone can describe in words. (Matthew 24:21).. "For then there will be great suffering unlike anything that has happened from the beginning of the world until now, or ever will happen".

This wrath is the judgment of God upon a rebellious and unholy human race that professes all unrighteousness and have turned their back on their Creator and have turned to the worship of the creation. I would describe it as it was in the days of Noah. We all were giving in marriage, eating and drinking and life was status quo, until as in the days of Noah, the flood came and swept them all away. So it has happened now. God in His wrath will sweep away all rebellion. Two thirds of mankind will be extinguished, the earth will be scorched, the waters will be turned unusable for consumption, and a madman will be hunting down anybody who professing any allegiance to God. I give you a word of dire warning, my friend. There is coming a man, that you will see arise. . He will use words that will attempt to calm the storm all around you. He will give false promises and reasons for this calamity. He will try and convince you that all is well and try and explain away the disappearance of millions of people. I can only hear him in my mind saying "Alien abduction" or "being destroyed because they stand in the way of the evolution of mankind." He will resort to that kind of deceiving lies. Be not deceived. The Bible describes him. He is the Anti-Christ who will be a powerful dictator of the whole world for a very short period of time.

If you are reading this and the horrible events that I briefly describe have not transpired as of yet, then there is still time to make that decision for Jesus Christ. It's a matter of your eternal destination and to soberly meditate on. Do it now while there is still time.

Never heard it explained any better, Ringo!
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12