Colorado Request

Thread: Colorado Request

Colorado Request

My buddy and I have been going to Colorado every year in May for the last 40 years to fish. Got an email from the Colorado G&F requesting that I renew my fishing liscense.....no way...going to Montana this year....
    I may have been born yesterday, BUT, I didn't live all day for nothing.

Good for you! Hope you send the app back telling them what you are doing and why.
    Feels good huh!?
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

well done! Hope many others do the same...

We'll miss you this year, but I am glad you are doing it. Keep up your support for our rights.

Ya this state sucks now

Quote Originally Posted by DonL View Post
    My buddy and I have been going to Colorado every year in May for the last 40 years to fish. Got an email from the Colorado G&F requesting that I renew my fishing liscense.....no way...going to Montana this year....
    Make sure you send them a letter saying as much. If you simply ignore the renewal, they won't know why you didn't renew.

This is the note I sent the Colorado Dept of Wildlife:

Sir, I recently received a request to renew my Colorado fishing License for 2013. However, because for your states anti 2nd Amendment laws recently passed buy your state legislature, I will no longer hunt or fish in your state. Yes, you have the right to pass what ever law you desire but I have the right to spend my money in a state that upholds the Constitution of the United States.
    I may have been born yesterday, BUT, I didn't live all day for nothing.