NY at it AGAIN.

Thread: NY at it AGAIN.

NY at it AGAIN.

It is another day and school and your child, 10 yrs old gets into a pushing match with a schoolmate and words are exchange. How many times did you go through this yourself without any real consequence.
    Well those times are over and for a NY resident he can no longer possess any firearms because of his sons actions and the authorities reactions.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-gets-it-back/

(UPDATED) School District, Police Dept. Address Incident That Resulted in Suspension of N.Y. Dad?s Pistol License | TheBlaze.com

It amazes me the extent that innocent people must go through just maintain their legal rights under the law, when they have done nothing wrong themselves.
    Last edited by dogshawred; 04-11-2013 at 11:18 AM. Reason: original link added
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Sad days here in America that your rights can be infringed over a schoolyard pushing match through no fault of your on! Sad, really sad.

It'll get worse, it really will.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

4. Yes, I agree this is sad time but to only getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Sad days here in America that your rights can be infringed over a schoolyard pushing match through no fault of your on! Sad, really sad.

It'll get worse, it really will.
    Indeed... It's just the beginning.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris