Take a pill to help a temporary problem, loose your 2A rights. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Take a pill to help a temporary problem, loose your 2A rights.

Quote Originally Posted by SeptemberSniper View Post
    So I am kind of curious...I live in WV and take Seroquel as a sleep aid. This drug isnt an SSRI but it was initially put out for schizophrenia and bi-polar disorder. The sleep aid was just an added benefit of the drug. It can be used in conjunction with SSRI's tho for depression, etc. Now the reason I stated I live in WV is b/c we are not (yet) dealing with these BS laws and gun-grab efforts like other states, but anyone think I should look to my Dr for another type of sleep aid?? I welcome any advice and/or input..........
    It may be too late for all of us, since the reports from NY are saying that they are looking back 10 yrs for treatment records, who really knows at this point. Problem with some medications is it is given for disorders they weren't orginally approved to treat even though they work great for the disorder, but since they weren't approved for the additional disorder it will be ignored for that type of treatment, again who really know what is going to happen.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    The thing that is worrying me is that they claim it was a case of MISTAKEN IDENTITY! So we can still expect more of this????NOT an IMPROPER use of the LAW?
    It all sounds good, but it has a stank about it.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Take a pill to help a temporary problem, loose your 2A rights.

An airline pilot is allowed to take Prozac and still fly a plane... But it becomes a reason to confiscate your guns in NY? This is an outrage. How do we make a difference, Aside from joining the NRA? Class action lawsuits?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12