What I Posted On Lindsey Grahams Facebook - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I Posted On Lindsey Grahams Facebook

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    I don't do FaceBook or any other social media, so I'm going to take this opportunity to reply to Grahamnesty's trope here:

Quote Originally Posted by Grahamnesty
    Dear Friends,
    I believe every senator should be required to go on the record about their views on the Second Amendment.
    Voting to end a filibuster that, if successful, would've stopped any further encroachment by the federal government on the 2nd Amendment, does put you on the record concerning the 2nd Amendment.

And yesterday, I voted for a procedural motion to require senators to go on the record about where they stand on gun control. I believe the American people deserve to know where the Senate stands on this issue.
    Well, we now know where you and 15 other RINOs stand. As if there was ever any question to begin with.

I want to debate and I want to vote. I’m not afraid to show my support for the Second Amendment.
    Then why did you vote to further the potential for more encroachments?

Here's why:
    Oh, this ought to be good.

• Many senators have refused to take a position on some of these gun control issues for fear of angering one side or the other. There’s only one way to see where Senators actually stand on the Second Amendment – make them vote.
    Uh...Or you could simply ask them, demand that they tell the truth, and use whatever parliamentary mechanism available to you to prevent them from implememnting their usurping ways. Little too straight forward for you, is it Grahamnesty?

• We still have the ability to filibuster and subject any gun control legislation to the 60 vote threshold in the United States Senate.
    But wouldn't that, too, prevent you and the rest of the usurping Senate from going on the record? Pffft.

• Filibustering, before the debate even begins, means many senators get a free pass. Some politicians’ dream scenario is one where they don’t actually have to vote FOR or AGAINST a gun control proposal but can tell each side they were with them all along. Again, let’s make senators vote.
    And a true Patriot's dream scenario is one where you traitorous hacks are prevented by legal means from further encroaching on our rights. Your vote defeated the implementation of those legal means. You, Sir, need to fade into the trash-bin of ugly American history.

• Nothing the Democrats are proposing in their gun control bill would have prevented the Sandy Hook massacre. We need senators on record. Do you support these gun control measures?
    Of course not. That's why I, and both of my state's Senators, supported the filibuster. Duh.

• Finally, I have my own legislation, supported by the National Rifle Association (NRA), which I want to bring forward in the Senate.
    Ahh....The truth finally comes out. You and the N R A prefer your brand of gun control over that of the Dem's brand. Got it.

My legislation would make a real difference in keeping guns out of the wrong hands.
    Sounds like *gun control* to me. How long will it be before replies like this one to your limp-wristed, traitorous RINO ass make mine "the wrong hands?"

It’s designed to prevent individuals like Alice Boland, a mentally disturbed individual who once pled ‘Not Guilty By Reason of Insanity’ in federal court for threatening to kill the President of the United States from legally buying a firearm. Under current law, she was able to pass a background check, buy a pistol, and go to Ashley Hall School in Charleston where she tried to shoot several school officials. One bullet in her hands is one too many.
    In other words, she was adjudicated to be insane and the current NICS law wasn't enforced, she was able to buy a gun because of the government's ineptitude, but we still need more gun control? We need idiot, intellectually-lazy RINO-control you insipid hack!

Again, as a strong supporter of the Second Amendment I welcome a debate on gun control. The American people deserve to see where their elected representatives stand on the Second Amendment.
    Let’s vote.
    You have already voted, and we are quite certain of where you stand on the Second Amendment. You welcome a debate that already took place 225 years ago in the form of the Federalist Papers, which informed the citizenry and the politicians that the proposed Constitution would guarantee that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. That debate resulted in the Constitution that creates the position you hold today. To say that you are a "strong supporter" of any part of that which you seek to change statutorily is to expose yourself as the constitutional usurper that you are and have been for your entire career. Please retire, you RINO hack.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by whodat2710 View Post
    Fellow SC residents - Graham needs to go, but don't let Tim Scott go down with him. He voted NO, and also helped with RANDs filibuster about whether the Prez can off us with drones.
    I had a person conversation four weeks ago with Tim Scott and he told me then that there was no way he would support an attack on our 2nd Amendment rights.. He held true to his work!
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

How's it feel to be sold to the highest bidder folks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Arkansas has a Dem and Rep Senators they both voted nay! Can't ask for more!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Not worth a damn....I will remember when the election comes around....
    Folks ask why I carry two guns...Well if I did not I'd be off balance and walk in circles!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12