Shameful Quote of the Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shameful Quote of the Day

Attachment 9392

--- On Wed, 4/10/13, litwine

Shameful Quote Of The Day:

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her bill."

Quote from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
    -- Columnist Burt Prelutsky, Los Angeles Times

Personally, I think most politicians are mentally ill.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Un-effing-believable!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Attachment 9392

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her bill."

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."
    They're the West Coast Coven of Wicked Witches of the West.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Attachment 9392

Yep! Why should the military go and fight for freedoms for the likes of her? They've got to be crazy.

And doesn't DiFi moonlight as a test pilot at a broom factory?
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Not defending Feinstein, she is a Marxist and a nutcase, and about as uninformed as one can get, but here is actually what she said:

"…this adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose in this regard during the 10 years the expired ban was effect… and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States… that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that you know with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it’s not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So you know I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you’re going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don’t have access to this kind of weapon."
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

PTSD is far from a new phenomenon. It's been around for centuries. It was referred to as shell shock in WWI. Not sure what they called it before that. It's not only war vets that suffer from PTSD. Any traumatic incident can trigger PTSD. I know people in EMS and other public safety jobs that suffer from PTSD. It's only recently been recognized as a true mental issue.Rarely are these people a danger to anyone but themselves. DiFi like most politicians, doesn't have a clue of what she is talking about. Doesn't matter though because no one is going to call her on it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Politicians having no knowledge on a subject doesn't keep them from legislating on it. Sad, but true.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

To say this about everyone who has served their country is absolutely detestable. If a conservative had said such a thing you would hear the cries,screams and gnashing of teeth all over the news. But since it was a liberal, hardly a mention.

I don't say this often and never to a big group but I have served six tours overseas with over 38 months in a combat zone and I would love to personally contest DiFi in her ideas and ideals. How can people think like this? The military serves to protect all of our god given rights and American freedoms. Please do not sell service short...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast