Big news from New York State on the idiot gun law recently passed...... - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Big news from New York State on the idiot gun law recently passed......

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    It went out more than 20 years ago really. The letter that was taped to my dash after Andrew stated point blank to law enforcement, National Guard, and military that my personal vehicle was considered an emergency vehicle and not to be subjected to searches, nor to be detained. Regular vehicles were regularly being searched and detained. And people being arrested for just trying to get home from their jobs or shopping.
    not to engage you in debate, andrew was a declared emergency what took place in boston was not

Quote Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
    not to engage you in debate, andrew was a declared emergency what took place in boston was not
    My understanding is that the Mass Gov also declared an emergency. Oops, I was wrong. It was the idiot in the WH that did it. President Declares Emergency for Massachusetts | FEMA.gov

Now for the fun. It is dated April 18, 2013. While it states it covers April 15 to April 22, 2013.
    President Declares Emergency for Massachusetts
    Main Content
    Release date:
    April 18, 2013
    Release Number:
    HQ-13-29

WASHINGTON – The U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) announced that federal disaster assistance has been made available to Massachusetts to supplement commonwealth and local response efforts due to the emergency conditions resulting from explosions during the period of April 15-22, 2013.
    Today being the 22nd makes this another gaff by the WH. How did they know on the 18th that he would be captured by the 22nd?
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I still can't buy into the medication conspiracy. Maybe a couple of cases of abuse of power. There's over a million CCW permits in NY. Only a couple of people bothered in one part of the state. Mentioned this to a friend who's a psychiatrist. No one has asked him for anything and he says he would not comply with any subpoena for aggregate data. Something is missing in this story.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234