Sheep or just Brainwashed - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sheep or just Brainwashed

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    All are Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation that 90% of the people choose to ignore. The antichrist is going to have a cake walk in his take over, especially in America. If the strong delusion that is racing across the globe doesn't shock you, something is wrong! Whether it was the ecstasy on thousands of faces in St. Peter's Square waiting with adoring eyes for their new Pope, or the shenanigans in Israel a few weeks ago, it's a scary time. The Bible speaks extensively about delusion! It is on overdrive in the last days. We saw deluded college students in Tel Aviv, Israel on March 21. When Barack Obama suggested that they had to give away more land, the Leftist students applauded for a full minute. Though the land give-away has never worked, I guess this time, they thought that Obama delivering the idea in person in Tel Aviv was the magic trick needed! This time world, just watch, it's a go! Keep in mind that rockets were raining down on Israel as Obama spoke! Yet, this idea, that is, weakening their own security, was still a good idea to them. An American president screamed, "Peace! Peace! Give up more land for it! The hour is at hand. I have the magical formula. Hear me out. This time, I guarantee, it will work." Imagine with me the Antichrist speaking to Israelis as he will some day, just like this. He will offer Israel a peace covenant in a manner similar to this. Was the March 21 speech a dress rehearsal? A dry run?

The Bible foretells through Paul to the Thessalonian believers that in the last days, a time in church history would come when God would send "strong delusion." God instigates this. It's not just the increase of evil that brings this on. Yes, Satan ratchets up his evil in the last days, but God sends the delusion. I think He gets mighty disgusted and just sends the delusion as a judgment! He washes His hands and turns His back. You don't want to be on the back side of God as He does this, our times are way too perilous to be this unprotected. Today in America we're witnessing a foreshadowing of the blind and strong delusion that will play out unchecked in the very near future during the Tribulation. We're having lots of dress rehearsals these days. Most of them are around dark events. That's why the Bible reminds us to stay yoked to one another and to God at the end of the end. The waters are much murkier ahead. We're smack-dab in the midst of these incredible last days. It's both a privilege and a challenge to be born for such a time as this. Don't be stupid, don't be Left Behind.
    Stay on topic please.

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Stay on topic please.
    I am. As usual you just can't put the pieces together and figure it out.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

To answer the OP, we're brainwashed sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    The Liberty loving, 2A supporting people of AmeriKa... you need to come to the full realization that these are the exact sort of people that put PBO in office, twice... and will continue to put the PLL in power over and over again. The people around you are dumb, ignorant and fools... and they vote. They vote with their ballots and with their wallets, the latter being the more important one. Don't be naive either, the voting system is rigged... it doesn't matter who you vote for. Democrat or Republican... they're the same thing, with only slight differences in campaign supporters. Both parties support big gov't and less freedom for you and me. If you doubt this, that means you've been drinking the kool-aid and watching too much MSM. Historically, two of the most tyrannical POTUS we've ever had were.... drum roll please.... Republicans! Abe Lincoln and George H. W. Bush were despicable examples of so-called, Conservatives. We mustn't forget about the Roosevelt's attacks on your Liberty! You can thank the creation of the Progressives on 'ole Teddy, and apologize to the tens of thousands of German-American and Asian-American citizens for being detained without due process!

Wake up! Neither party is actually working for you, they're not working to preserve your Liberty! They all want more power! More wealth! Most important of all, they understand that they'll have to sacrifice YOU to get what they want! They do not and will not hesitate to throw you under the bus to advance their agendas. You and the people you know are revenue generators, nothing more... once you stop producing, once you go against the grain and once you realize you've been had... you are now in their way. You must be marginalized and reduced both financially and politically into nothing.

Stop working for them! Stop working within the two-party scam! Stop being a slave! Wake up! The world has been pulled over your eyes, what you see is a creation to make you feel comforted... make you feel in control. You're not, none of us are and haven't been for a very, very long time. You've been duped AmeriKa, you just got punk'd. Both sides of the isle are laughing at you, you're their jester... their fool.

Get your minds right and harden you hearts, gentlemen.
    If neither party is working for us and the voting system is rigged so people like our current POS politicians will always get elected, what do you suggest we do about it?

If voting is pointless and our politicians seem bent on keeping the status quo while our country goes down the crapper, what is your plan to stop things?

If there is "NO" hope left, what should we do next?

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    If neither party is working for us and the voting system is rigged so people like our current POS politicians will always get elected, what do you suggest we do about it?

If voting is pointless and our politicians seem bent on keeping the status quo while our country goes down the crapper, what is your plan to stop things?

If there is "NO" hope left, what should we do next?

-
    Why do we always vote within the two party system? Is it truly b/c the third or fourth party isn't the right choice, or is it b/c we're told over and over again that voting for that third party is pointless? What would happen if we all stopped voting (R) or (D) and instead voted for the (I)...? Would it be pointless then?

How many times have you or the people you know contacted one of your representatives calling for the repeal of the 16A... or the 17A? How many people actually know what these amendments do? Do you tell people what they do? How many people have you influenced to rethink their entire political paradigm? Do you think enough people truly understand how and why our country has steered so far away from its true Republican form? Why haven't you told them yet? What sort of real change do you think we'd be able to make if more people knew what it was all about? There's the problem, too many people are ignorant, blissfully I might add. That needs to change... information, ideas are the most powerful weapons we have, so spread them in as many places as you can. Vote with something worth more than your ballot, vote with you wallet. Abandon any and all enterprises that usurp the Constitution, bar none. Encourage those around you to do the same. Until the system comes down, eventually it will... they all do. All we have are ideas and information, so use them.

For the rest, you need to prepare for potential harsh times ahead... for when it all comes to a head. Eventually, our fiat currency mistakes are going to catch up to us... and I don't know exactly what's going to happen. What I do know is that THAT may be the best opportunity we have at starting over, amongst the catastrophe of a dollar collapse we may be able to start over again with a better understanding of how to prevent what happened. Some people don't learn from anything other than pain... this is AmeriKa.

If a dollar collapse isn't in our future, how much longer are we going to be willing to allow our Natural Rights to be taken from us? When does it start to matter? When will we say enough? Another ten years worth, 20... 50... never? Are we destined to become slaves again b/c we collectively couldn't muster the knowledge and/or balls to fight for our own rights? Will this ever be America again, or will it be yet another distant memory thrown in with the rest of the world's attempts at Liberty? That's up to us... not me, not any individual... us.

So the question shouldn't be what am "I" going to do about it, the question needs to be what are "we" going to do about it? Are we going to help the status quo, or risk everything for the chance at freedom? I don't have all the answers, hell, I don't even know if I have one yet... but I'm constantly working on it. Are you?
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

GB,
    Your earlier post seems to suggest the majority of the voting block are stupid illiterate hicks that continually vote your (3rd party) candidate out of any chance to win. If that is the case why should we even bother to vote?

I've said it before and I'll say it again- People that think someone like a RP can make any ounce of difference if only they were elected POTUS just don't understand the balance of powers and how our government functions.

In order to affect real change we need to take a page out of the liberal playbook & think long-term. We need to methodically take over strategic local & state power-bases; while working quietly behind the scenes gaining support for real, positive change. If we don't strengthen our support at the local levels, we will never have any chance of making a difference nationally.

Paulbots can continue to live in their little fantasy world hoping that one day their hero will rise up to defeat those mean rascally republicans & the libtard democraps. But, the state of our nation is one which can by no means be repaired easily. It will take an act of God and a commitment to a long term & difficult system of resolution before anything of "substance" will be accomplished.

I still don't see much offered by third party candidates other than we need to elect Ron Paul. That's NOT a solution; and it looks like it is no longer even a possibility. (So now what?)

-
    “Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God.” —JAMES TOUR, NANOSCIENTIST

Sometimes, a picture really is worth a thousand words..

Quote Originally Posted by tcox4freedom View Post
    GB,
    Your earlier post seems to suggest the majority of the voting block are stupid illiterate hicks that continually vote your (3rd party) candidate out of any chance to win. If that is the case why should we even bother to vote?

I've said it before and I'll say it again- People that think someone like a RP can make any ounce of difference if only they were elected POTUS just don't understand the balance of powers and how our government functions.

In order to affect real change we need to take a page out of the liberal playbook & think long-term. We need to methodically take over strategic local & state power-bases; while working quietly behind the scenes gaining support for real, positive change. If we don't strengthen our support at the local levels, we will never have any chance of making a difference nationally.

Paulbots can continue to live in their little fantasy world hoping that one day their hero will rise up to defeat those mean rascally republicans & the libtard democraps. But, the state of our nation is one which can by no means be repaired easily. It will take an act of God and a commitment to a long term & difficult system of resolution before anything of "substance" will be accomplished.

I still don't see much offered by third party candidates other than we need to elect Ron Paul. That's NOT a solution; and it looks like it is no longer even a possibility. (So now what?)

-
    If you want the answer to "why" we are left with the status quo, look no further than the 17A. The 17A enables the leeches of society to directly vote for the members of the Senate, instead of the States doing so... there is the problem. The 17A needs to be done away with, until that happens... we're stuck. Until the 17A is repealed, no thrid party candidate will ever win. It's not just voting third party for POTUS, it's everything... you need to vote (I) every time you vote. Otherwise, if you vote in the RINOs at every other level... they'll never allow the electorial votes to happen for a third party. I didn't vote Ron Paul, I voted Gary Johnson... just so you know.

That's very true, very true.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast