GOP Sen. Susan Collins Of Maine backs gun bill - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GOP Sen. Susan Collins Of Maine backs gun bill

The article I read quoted her ass saying she could handle the harassment from the crazy right wing groups but that she had to show compassion for the families that list someone to"gun violence". She also said she knew this would not be a popular decision in her state.

Sounds like the senator is emotionally unstable, and even though she knows what her constituents want she is going to let those waving the bloody clothes of the dead make her decision.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Time to add FireMarshall Bill to the block list.

Quote Originally Posted by Warbirds View Post
    The article I read quoted her ass saying she could handle the harassment from the crazy right wing groups but that she had to show compassion for the families that list someone to"gun violence". She also said she knew this would not be a popular decision in her state.

Sounds like the senator is emotionally unstable, and even though she knows what her constituents want she is going to let those waving the bloody clothes of the dead make her decision.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Its not a popular decision anywhere. ...but this is a State that re-elected Obama and historically votes democratic. While repubs had the majority in the house and senate prior to the last election Maine people voted the dems back into the majority last Nov. Dems had held the majority for decades in the ME house and senate and we continue to deal with deficits and the state owing $400mil to hospitals. But I digress....its a weird State politically and I predict that this won't impact her re-election in a negative way. Wont be surprised if Gov Lepage will have a ***** fit over this. Hes pro gun all the way...and a repub.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Collins and Snow are both RINOs. What I want to know is what is in the water in the NE that affects so many with liberalism?
    Agreed. Their past voting records seem to reflect a strong leaning to the left, reflecting their constituents as mentioned earlier., this in turn reflects their desire to remain in office for their own personal gain and has little regard for right and wrong as we all know.
    .....T. Ray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12