List of who voted to stop the filibuster

Thread: List of who voted to stop the filibuster

List of who voted to stop the filibuster

Here is the list of who voted to end the filibuster on the gun control bill in the US Senate. If this bill gets passed then we should make sure each one pays a price for their vote.

Here is the link for the story and list.

Wake up America: List of How Members Voted: Senate Overcomes Filibuster On Motion To Proceed On Senate Gun Bill

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Might be interesting to know the N R A rating of each of these turncoats, don't you think?

16 Republicans Vote To Move Forward on Gun Control

Colorado -–(Ammoland.com)- Yesterday, on the vote to proceed to debate on President Obama’s anti-gun agenda, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid succeeded in overcoming Senator Rand Paul’s filibuster.

And 13 NRA “A Rated” Republicans and 9 “A Rated” Democrats voted to help him do it (Plus 2 more NRA “B Rated” politicians).

I’m going to give you a list of these wolves in sheep’s clothing shortly, but our job now is crystal clear — let these turncoats know that any gun control that passes now is their fault.

.....In fact, if any bad legislation ultimately is passed into law, the blame can be laid at the feet of the following Republican turncoats who voted to end Senator Paul’s filibuster, including:

• Lamar Alexander (Tenn.) – N R A - A rated
    • Kelly Ayotte (N.H.) – N R A - A rated
    • Richard Burr (N.C.) – N R A - A rated
    • Saxby Chambliss (Ga.) – N R A - A rated
    • Tom Coburn (Okla.) – N R A - A rated
    • Susan Collins (Maine) – N R A - C+ rated
    • Bob Corker (Tenn.) – N R A - A rated
    • Jeff Flake (Ariz.) – N R A - A rated
    • Lindsey Graham (S.C.) – N R A - A rated
    • Dean Heller (Nev.) – N R A - A rated
    • John Hoeven (N.D.) – N R A - A rated
    • Johnny Isakson (Ga.) – N R A - A rated
    • Mark Kirk (Ill.) – N R A - F rated
    • John McCain (Ariz.) – N R A - B+ rated
    • Pat Toomey (Pa.) – N R A - A rated
    • Roger Wicker (Miss.) – N R A - A+ rated

As the lead-in says, there were also 9 N R A "A-rated" Dems who voted to bust the filibuster.

So explain to this non-member how the rating system of the N R A is helpful at all to any Second Amendment supporter? I mean, if Susan Collins, one of the farthest-left Republicans to ever serve in the Senate, can get a "C+" rating, how does that help Maine voters know who is going to protect the Constitution and their rights?

Do those of you who are members anticipate this vote causing any of these ratings (besides Kirk's "F") to be reduced as a result of this vote? How about those 9 "A-rated" Dems?

Most of you know my feelings about the N R A, but I'm still going to say what I think about this: The N R A is itself so full of political BS that their rating system is also nothing but political BS that is completely meaningless in helping unknowing 2A-supporting voters decide who will help them retain their rights. It sure as heck ain't the 13 "A-rated" hacks listed above, or the 9 "A-rated" Dem hacks who also voted to break the filibuster.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I have already let Sen Burr of NC know how deeply disappointed in him I am. I dont think I can support anyone who would vote for this for any reason. I hope we figer out who will oppose him in the future so I know where to send my check.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Might be interesting to know the N R A rating of each of these turncoats, don't you think?

16 Republicans Vote To Move Forward on Gun Control

Colorado -–(Ammoland.com)- Yesterday, on the vote to proceed to debate on President Obama’s anti-gun agenda, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid succeeded in overcoming Senator Rand Paul’s filibuster.

And 13 NRA “A Rated” Republicans and 9 “A Rated” Democrats voted to help him do it (Plus 2 more NRA “B Rated” politicians).

I’m going to give you a list of these wolves in sheep’s clothing shortly, but our job now is crystal clear — let these turncoats know that any gun control that passes now is their fault.

.....In fact, if any bad legislation ultimately is passed into law, the blame can be laid at the feet of the following Republican turncoats who voted to end Senator Paul’s filibuster, including:

• Lamar Alexander (Tenn.) – N R A - A rated
    • Kelly Ayotte (N.H.) – N R A - A rated
    • Richard Burr (N.C.) – N R A - A rated
    • Saxby Chambliss (Ga.) – N R A - A rated
    • Tom Coburn (Okla.) – N R A - A rated
    • Susan Collins (Maine) – N R A - C+ rated
    • Bob Corker (Tenn.) – N R A - A rated
    • Jeff Flake (Ariz.) – N R A - A rated
    • Lindsey Graham (S.C.) – N R A - A rated
    • Dean Heller (Nev.) – N R A - A rated
    • John Hoeven (N.D.) – N R A - A rated
    • Johnny Isakson (Ga.) – N R A - A rated
    • Mark Kirk (Ill.) – N R A - F rated
    • John McCain (Ariz.) – N R A - B+ rated
    • Pat Toomey (Pa.) – N R A - A rated
    • Roger Wicker (Miss.) – N R A - A+ rated

As the lead-in says, there were also 9 N R A "A-rated" Dems who voted to bust the filibuster.

So explain to this non-member how the rating system of the N R A is helpful at all to any Second Amendment supporter? I mean, if Susan Collins, one of the farthest-left Republicans to ever serve in the Senate, can get a "C+" rating, how does that help Maine voters know who is going to protect the Constitution and their rights?

Do those of you who are members anticipate this vote causing any of these ratings (besides Kirk's "F") to be reduced as a result of this vote? How about those 9 "A-rated" Dems?

Most of you know my feelings about the N R A, but I'm still going to say what I think about this: The N R A is itself so full of political BS that their rating system is also nothing but political BS that is completely meaningless in helping unknowing 2A-supporting voters decide who will help them retain their rights. It sure as heck ain't the 13 "A-rated" hacks listed above, or the 9 "A-rated" Dem hacks who also voted to break the filibuster.

Blues
    Thanks Blues! More good info. The NRA should downgrade each to F-!!!!!