John Kerry must think everyone is an idiot! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Kerry must think everyone is an idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Hate to quote Hollywood but " Stupid is as stupid does" Kerry is proof that drugs in the sixties have repercussions years later.
    I agree. I've heard it said that "if you can remember the 60s, you weren't really there". I'll bet John Kerry was really there. :o)
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

John Kerry must think everyone is an idiot!

He can't be that smart he has 3 Purple Hearts. Couldn't even figure out how to duck.

Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    He can't be that smart he has 3 Purple Hearts. Couldn't even figure out how to duck.
    I can only speak about one of his purple hearts: One of the River Rats he was with in VietNam wrote about it. Kerry wrote himself up for it, when a piece of shrapnel barely broke the skin as it grazed by him. He wasn't even treated by a medic for it.
    He's only a politician and in my opinion, a coward. I doubt he earned either of the other two.
    Don't ask me for stats on this. I've slept since I read it.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    I can only speak about one of his purple hearts: One of the River Rats he was with in VietNam wrote about it. Kerry wrote himself up for it, when a piece of shrapnel barely broke the skin as it grazed by him. He wasn't even treated by a medic for it.
    He's only a politician and in my opinion, a coward. I doubt he earned either of the other two.
    Don't ask me for stats on this. I've slept since I read it.
    Lol it's not just politicians it officers in general and it still happens today. . There was an Army captain (cant recall his name) that wrote himself up for a Purple Heart after he tripped getting out of a Stryker and sprained his ankle during the push into Sangin. And yet I have friends that have been hit by multiple IEDs sustaining injuries on several occasions that still don't have one. One of my drill instructors had been shot 4 times on separate occasions and had been hit by IEDs over 6 times and only had 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Kittel View Post
    Maybe they just don't want to be in a country with idiots running things and with poor educational standards?
    That seems more likely.
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Sen. Kerry thinks virtually everyone except those among the elite intellectual progressives is stupid and incapable of self governance. We have created a class of professional politicians who have become convinced that they rule us by "divine right". Too many politicians have forgotten that they obtain their power only by the consent of the governed. The U. S. republic is in steep decline. It is being destroyed by the ignorance, apathy, and greed of the voters. Those who work for a living are being enslaved by those who vote for a living.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12