Retired 2 star Gen. speaks Out; Obama couldn't pass back ground check to buy a gun

Thread: Retired 2 star Gen. speaks Out; Obama couldn't pass back ground check to buy a gun

Retired 2 star Gen. speaks Out; Obama couldn't pass back ground check to buy a gun

The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Major General Vallely: CIA Agents Say Obama Birth Certificate Fraudulent

This won't go anywhere because it would :

a) illustrate gaping holes in the ability to properly identify an individual regarding his true name, place of birth, etc, and subsequently validate his ability hold the office of POTUS.

b) embarrass the hell out of the the entire political brotherhood, especially the democratic party.

c) invalidate every law and executive order passed by congress in the last 5 years.

d) invalidate every confirmed judicial appointment made by obama

e) invalidate every SCOTUS decision made with Obama-appointed judges

f) invalidate every troop deployment made during the Obama presidency, forcing the recall of thousands of troops

g) put in jeopardy every diplomatic agreement and treaty made during the Obama presidency

h) invalidate loans made and granted to/from the federal government

i) cause mayhem and chaos among the population at large (this is where the shooting would start)

and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons View Post
    This won't go anywhere because it would :

a) illustrate gaping holes in the ability to properly identify an individual regarding his true name, place of birth, etc, and subsequently validate his ability hold the office of POTUS.

b) embarrass the hell out of the the entire political brotherhood, especially the democratic party.

c) invalidate every law and executive order passed by congress in the last 5 years.

d) invalidate every confirmed judicial appointment made by obama

e) invalidate every SCOTUS decision made with Obama-appointed judges

f) invalidate every troop deployment made during the Obama presidency, forcing the recall of thousands of troops

g) put in jeopardy every diplomatic agreement and treaty made during the Obama presidency

h) invalidate loans made and granted to/from the federal government

i) cause mayhem and chaos among the population at large (this is where the shooting would start)

and on and on.
    So you’re saying “Don’t do anything, just because it would cause waves” is that what you’re saying? I can’t believe it. You would give this liar a pass? Just look at all the crap he’s pushed upon our country. While some of your points are true and some of them aren’t. Things that are directly associated with Obama –IE- executive orders, are really the only items I feel will be invalidated because the other ones were voted on and passed by the congress and senate and have passed judicial prerequisites separate from Obamas direct influence. Yes Obama is a detriment to our governmental procedures and this fact is unfortunate, but we can’t allow this sort of fraud be allowed or be unchallenged for the good of the country, we are better than that. Our constitution is the rule of law and if that won’t be upheld then were all liars and frauds for letting it go unchallenged and unpunished.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    So you’re saying “Don’t do anything, just because it would cause waves” is that what you’re saying? I can’t believe it. You would give this liar a pass? Just look at all the crap he’s pushed upon our country. While some of your points are true and some of them aren’t. Things that are directly associated with Obama –IE- executive orders, are really the only items I feel will be invalidated because the other ones were voted on and passed by the congress and senate and have passed judicial prerequisites separate from Obamas direct influence. Yes Obama is a detriment to our governmental procedures and this fact is unfortunate, but we can’t allow this sort of fraud be allowed or be unchallenged for the good of the country, we are better than that. Our constitution is the rule of law and if that won’t be upheld then were all liars and frauds for letting it go unchallenged and unpunished.
    I don't think he was saying don't do anything just that even if pushed, nothing will be done about it. An example right now is the illegal makeup of the NLRB. A fact that a court has said. That 0bama violated the Constitution in his non-recess recess appointments to that board.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I’m sorry, but every time I see and read about something that Obama should get impeached about I want to scream and say “let’s do something about it”. I’m so tired of Obama I just can’t stand it.

I know what you mean, can't stand him either, wish he was gone.
    Jason Leòdhas

Blog Entries
    If you are my age (29), you have this to look forward to: Obama is allegedly 51 years old. Assuming the average lifespan of the American male in Wisconsin and Illinois live 76 years, I will get to live 22 years without that assbag.

Check this site out:
    USA Life Expectancy Male

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    If you are my age (29), you have this to look forward to: Obama is allegedly 51 years old. Assuming the average lifespan of the American male in Wisconsin and Illinois live 76 years, I will get to live 22 years without that assbag.

Check this site out:
    USA Life Expectancy Male
    But throw in the fact he is black and he loses 3 years. I'd like those three years lost to be 2014, 2015, and 2016.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Noooooo. I was merely stating that nothing will come of it. I never once said, don't bother. Would it be pointless? Probably. Would it change anything? Only if it ended up not being pointless. Would a "positive" outcome be beneficial? Yes and no. Would it throw the country's diplomatic, judicial and financial systems into absolute chaos? Yes. Would the country eventually recover? Probably. Should we pursue it? Yes.