The Disarming of America

Thread: The Disarming of America

The Disarming of America

While searching through government sites tonight, I came up on several references which I had never seen before. They are several years old but one can plainly see how these laws are being enacted very insidiously and to the detriment to our country. Gun control is just a precursor to totally disarming the general populace but, and this is a damn big but that I had never read before, these laws are calling for the total elimination of our armed forces and subjugation to the UN. Barack Obama was on the Council for Foreign Relaltions when these laws were enacted. Maybe that is why he told the president of Russia that "he would have a little more latitude after his reelection." These laws are: Public Law 101-216 and Public Law 87-297. It might behoove all to become familiar with them and, maybe, the undermining of our country can be stopped.

Globalist Plan to Disarm America - PL87-297 Arms Control and Disarmament Act / State Department Publication No. 7277

American Deception

http://democrats.foreignaffairs.house.gov/110/33321.pdf

Call to Decision

Attachment 9429

Anyone attempting to disarm American citizens is a traitor to America, pure and simple. Anyone trying to change the Constitution aids our enemies and is a traitor to America. Anyone attempting to disarm me will be considered a traitor. You folks can wake up when you want to, I already did.

If you will remember, Obama said he would start a force equal to the military and I guess DHS is it. Didn't know at the time that force was meant to replace the military. Hopefully we will recover from the insanity of the past few years and become a country again.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    If you will remember, Obama said he would start a force equal to the military and I guess DHS is it. Didn't know at the time that force was meant to replace the military. Hopefully we will recover from the insanity of the past few years and become a country again.
    I do believe Obama is trying to figure out a way to stay in office so he can carry out his plan to have the equivalent of the nazi brown shirts.

I think obummer is here to stay. Once the firearms are gone, he will go after the Bible and Christians. Christians will have to convert to islam or die. I base this on what the tyrant said "people that cling to their guns and Bibles". He is working in doing away with one already and if he wins, the second one will follow.
    Jason Le˛dhas

Quote Originally Posted by foxytwo View Post
    I do believe Obama is trying to figure out a way to stay in office so he can carry out his plan to have the equivalent of the nazi brown shirts.
    That is what I believe too. I hope and pray that we are wrong but I would not trust obummer at all. The the biggest reason is that he learned his politics while in Chicago!!

Just more Signs of the End of the Age & This Last Generation.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement