Has American Freedom Reached the Finish Line? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has American Freedom Reached the Finish Line?

Quote Originally Posted by tricolordad View Post
    Nope, its merely a crossroads. To take our freedom, they would have to confiscate every gun on this nation's soil. We have yet to see if they have the balls to do so.
    To take freedom, all they have to do is exactly what theyre doing now, guns or not, many people would just give in, guns wouldnt be used except by those who resist government, many will simply conform.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

For too many in AmeriKa, they can't see the forest from the trees... or the sh!t on their knees.

The chains will never lay lightly upon my shoulders, they'll be too busy being pressed into the butt of my rifle for that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by nontechguy View Post
    Not saying that it CAN'T happen, but I think that people are a lot more aware of what's going now than they were then.
    I think if it was tried on a mass scale, more people would be aware of it a lot quicker because of the internet and the various blogs/sites such as this one.
    What people would or wouldn't do about it is another story.
    And IF, and I say IF, the Gov't whether State, Federal or Local, starts taken out patriots one-by-one. You think anyone would notice? Assassination is illegal, except if your the governing body that determines you're a threat or not. An American citizen by law is mandated due process. WHO ensures I have due process?
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    And IF, and I say IF, the Gov't whether State, Federal or Local, starts taken out patriots one-by-one. You think anyone would notice? Assassination is illegal, except if your the governing body that determines you're a threat or not. An American citizen by law is mandated due process. WHO ensures I have due process?
    You'd hope an educated LEO, a just lawyer or an impartial judge... sadly, these three things are becoming very difficult to find.

History always repeats itself.

"When tyranny becomes law, resistance becomes duty"

One of the most inspirational sentences I've ever read. I didn't sacrifice what I have, nor watch others pay the ultimate price for freedom, to sit doing nothing while it's stripped from us all. I'm not crazy, I'm concerned... and willing to stand next to whoever else would dare stand with me in battle, should it ever come to that again. I hope not... I don't miss the terror of battle. She won't leave me though, I live with her everyday... sleeping soundly is like rolling the dice now.

Should she visit me in person again, I'm ready.

Good luck, gentlemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12