Poison envelope sent to Mississippi Republican Sen. Roger Wicker #guncontrol

Thread: Poison envelope sent to Mississippi Republican Sen. Roger Wicker #guncontrol

PaidTriot Guest

Poison envelope sent to Mississippi Republican Sen. Roger Wicker #guncontrol

An envelope sent to Mississippi Republican Sen. Roger Wicker who has a A+ rating by the NRA, see his past Gun Control stance here, contains Ricin. Could this be a Liberal's approach in disarming law abiding American's?

Ricin detected on mail sent to Sen. Roger Wicker - LA Daily News

3. This will be interesting. It sounds like someone is upping the ante
    "...on any given day there are bad people in the world who are able and willing to hurt you." --Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

2Awarrior Guest
    Upping the ante?
    Fine. To the libtard mother----er who sent the envelope, I'll see your Ricin and raise you 4000 rounds of 5.56.

They say that obummer and a Senator in AZ got a letter also. So far the spin seems to be that these letters and Boston bombing MUST be from a "white" American. The obummer minions can not afford that this could be from Islam terrorists. It MUST be home grown. The have already announced that the "War on Terror" is over and has been won.

I hope that whoever is doing this would make a mistake and inhale the poison or blow himself up!!!!!!

Jog your memory!

It seems to me that I remember withing minutes of the 9/11 attack envelopes were found with a white powder containing anthrax.
    Then
    Within minutes of the Boston Bombs going off envelopes are suddenly found containing ricin.

Now they release the suspect they nabbed up.

Does anyone else see something here that make you wanna go Hmmmmmmmmmm?

Is this now the SOP when a terrorist attack is successful. Create diversions to stoke the fear?
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.