God 'bless' America? I do not think so, God is probably 'cursing' America nowadays. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: God 'bless' America? I do not think so, God is probably 'cursing' America nowadays.

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The slaughter on children (55 million & counting) has been an acceptable loss for this Liberal Agenda for decades. It's casually called "A women's right to choose". The most dangerous place to live in America is in the mother's womb.

The fact is it is non of you're business what a women or anyone else does with their body. Just like it is nobodies business what two connecting adults do behind closed doors. You do not have to like it or agree with it. You cult members always trying to force you're ideals on others to the point you wish to regulate peoples private lives and bodies but make a church pay tax and you are up in a second having a fit. Just live you're life the best you can and let everyone else do the same. If you sent half the time you do preaching about what others shoudl be doing actually doing something positive this country would be truly amazing.

Atheists like maine04619 thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. They believe that nothing, plus nothing, plus time, equals something. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan (Devil) is self-deceived and the father of all lies, atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. The reason for their resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. Being of their father the Devil (like father like son) these "fools by choice" will never go away or shut up. They have no religion of their own, so the sole purpose of their existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible. An awful state of regenerate men, they partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil! When confronted with any debate atheists are only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, their hatred gets in the way of any common sense. Therefor, as we can see, they foolishly rage and there is no peace and quite.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Who is forcing who to accept alternative life styles. Who is forcing who to accept abortion as no big deal. Who could care less if conservatives are offended but you better not offend liberals. It's not conservatives that are forcing any life style on anyone. How ever we must all accept liberal ideology, by force if necessary.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Obama support this, Hmmmmm, and we wonder why this country is the way it is.
    When a nation begins to rebel against God, He will send prophets to call the people to repentance, and if they ignore the prophets, He will then send remedial judgments. If the people persist in their rebellion there will come a "trigger point" when God will deliver the nation from judgment to destruction. One chilling point is that the Bible teaches that when a nation reaches this point of no return - this point where "the wound becomes incurable" - prayer is no longer of any avail. God is patient and longsuffering. But He cannot be mocked.

"Whatever you devise against the Lord, He will make a complete end of it", God will ultimately deal with the sin of every nation. "The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and the Lord will by no means leave the guilty unpunished". Some nations will be destroyed before the Great Tribulation begins, but all nations will taste God's wrath during that terrible period of international judgment. I believe the "trigger point" for our nation occurred in November 2012 when President Obama was re-elected. We have ignored the prophets and the remedial judgments. God has responded by giving us the kind of leader we deserve. We are now positioned to be delivered from judgment to destruction.

Ringo: We have gone round and round on here with those who do not believe in God and, at first, I thought we were wasting our time responding to their comments. I read two passages in the Bible which answers their inability to understand what has been said. I Cor 2: 14, "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." Romans 16: 17-18, "Now I beseech you brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned and avoid them. For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ but their own belly and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple. I don't go into argumentative mode often but, when something offensive is said, I do respond because the Bible also says to "earnestly contend for the faith." Rather than argue with their lack of knowledge of the Bible, I just hope that they will, very soon, receive the Spirit and knowledge of Jesus Christ. Time is getting short!

7. And God hates abortion with a passion and we the U.S. are going to be judges by God himself they just don't know it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    And God hates abortion with a passion and we the U.S. are going to be judges by God himself they just don't know it yet.

Christ is the Judge.

Christ also slaughters, He will, virtually all who are on earth.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by maine04619 View Post
    The fact is it is non of you're business what a women or anyone else does with their body. Just like it is nobodies business what two connecting adults do behind closed doors. You do not have to like it or agree with it. You cult members always trying to force you're ideals on others to the point you wish to regulate peoples private lives and bodies but make a church pay tax and you are up in a second having a fit. Just live you're life the best you can and let everyone else do the same. If you sent half the time you do preaching about what others shoudl be doing actually doing something positive this country would be truly amazing.
    Problem is, when it's a pregnant woman, it isn't just her body anymore. There's another's life at stake.
    I'm probably the most non religious person around. Just for the record.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    Problem is, when it's a pregnant woman, it isn't just her body anymore. There's another's life at stake.
    I'm probably the most non religious person around. Just for the record.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Yep, you don't have to be religious to know good from evil, right from wrong.

The elimination of GOD is part of the plan to eliminate inalienable rights. Environmentalism, secular humanism are religions too and have no place in government but are now the official state religion. Now we hear references to fat old man reading a very old book or magic man in the sky because we have generations now that were never exposed to faith in God but rather the Department of Education.

The mentions of babies - first born - offspring - procreation etc in the Bible are numerous. God so love the world that he gave his only begotten son is just one of them.
    The Bible is full of broken promises that men could not keep with God. Jesus had to show that a man could do it although even for him it was exceedingly hard to do.
    Now a country that was dedicated to God and the promises that were made to God by the founders is being broken again.
    We will simply go the fate of Jerusalem. Our temple was destroyed and not one stone was left standing on 9-11. We vowed to rebuild it on the very spot where George Washington consecrated the County. Now they are getting ready to put on the crowning spire.

The Gosnell story scares the secularists because they know it may awaken the silent majority and all their work could be destroyed so main stream media is downplaying it.
    After all wouldn't you rather hear about Justin Beeber?
    The story is sickening and I wonder if we are no different than the Germans when they smelled the death camps over the next hill. Oh that can't really be happening I will just ignore it and believe what I am told.

I have seen many things in my life that the normal everyday person doesn't have to experience. (Other than first responders and medical people.)
    I have trained myself to get past the sights sounds gore and the horror that humans do to each other. I forced myself to turn it off when changing clothes and washing off the stench of death and punctured bowels. Sometimes I would have to run sprints to purge the odor from my lungs. I thought I was in control but I have a very hard time reading this story and watching the videos.

This is our final warning, wouldn't it be ironic if the verdict and the new WT Center Spire occur on the same day.

ps.
    Think of the outrage and 24 hour coverage that would be happening if you substituted the word fetus or babies with puppies.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast