God 'bless' America? I do not think so, God is probably 'cursing' America nowadays. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: God 'bless' America? I do not think so, God is probably 'cursing' America nowadays.

Glenn Beck uses a quote that pretty much says it all: "If God is just I tremble for my country." This is a rather sobering statement. How did we get to the point?

ezkl2230 Guest

Gosnell guilty!!!

Found guilty today! Eligible for the death penalty, but remains to be seen whether he will receive it.

Philly abortion doc guilty in 3 babies' deaths

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Found guilty today! Eligible for the death penalty, but remains to be seen whether he will receive it.

Philly abortion doc guilty in 3 babies' deaths
    I think there may be a waiting list to Hell but this guy may have an express pass. Those are only the babies he is “Credited” with murdering. Also worth noting is the Post Birth Abortionists stance that the form of genetic, breathing DNA depository known as an infant is not yet a person because IT has no personality therefore it is not a person yet.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Glenn Beck uses a quote that pretty much says it all: "If God is just I tremble for my country." This is a rather sobering statement. How did we get to the point?
    Even more sobering is that "If God doesn't destroy America He will have to apologize for Sodom & Gomorrah". How America got to this point is crystal clear. America has chosen to reject the Word of God, therefore, America will die by the Will of God.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234