‘MOMS DEMAND ACTION’ GROUP RELEASES PROVOCATIVE GUN CONTROL ADS #guns #2A
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ‘MOMS DEMAND ACTION’ GROUP RELEASES PROVOCATIVE GUN CONTROL ADS #guns #2A

PaidTriot Guest

‘Moms Demand Action’ Group Releases Provocative Gun Control Ads that make a really great point. STOP BANNING **** AMERICA! Now follow the money. Who paid for this, Bloomberg?

?Moms Demand Action? Group Releases Provocative Gun Control Ads ? What Do You Think?

3. Absolutely nutz.... ban a book because of wine.... wine isn't banned and isn't banning books against freedom of speech and considered one of those things we don't do..

Dodgeball being violent you have the right to not have your child participate but as far as I know I have never heard of the Federal Gov banning Dodgeball, although I don't think it's protected by the Constitution, unlike say the right to bear arms or the previously mentioned freedom of speech.

On another little note... aren't schools already "Gun Free Zones"??? Who gave those children a rifle with a magazine in them? The bolts are closed and so we can't see if there is any ammunition in them or if the weapon is "hot". On top of all this the little boy in the gym has his finger on the trigger. These are major violations of standard practice for gun safety!!! Who handed those children those weapons and every adult responsible should be prosecuted for violations of the current gun laws!

Couldn't one argue that the book, dodge ball and the candy egg as banned from school just as much as guns are? So the ads are asking for something that is already done. We still have those items avail outside of schools.

The use of children AGAIN, when will this stop? When will they just argue the facts and leave the emotions at home. Emotions have no business being involved with firearms. If they can't get serious they need to get out of the conversation.
    I'd rather be a Conservative Nutjob. Than a Liberal with NO Nuts & NO Job

Another misguided bunch, think that they know what's best for everyone.

I'm too tired right now to provide more substantial input, but here goes...

HORSESH!T!!!

You're welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

The only thing my wife (and mother of four) demands is more ammo on the shelf for practice.
    'I God, Woodrow, it's been quite a party, ain't it?

PS - When did they ban dodgeball?! My kids play that in school (at least they have) and love it! Come to think of it, haven't heard any headshot stories. Maybe it has been banned. Hmm...
    'I God, Woodrow, it's been quite a party, ain't it?

2Awarrior Guest
    So, Moms, two wrongs make a right nowadays?
    Not what my mom taught me...

Quote Originally Posted by PaidTriot View Post
    ‘Moms Demand Action’ Group Releases Provocative Gun Control Ads that make a really great point.
    I've read it twice and I still don't see any good point, much less a great one. Guns are already banned in schools. That's a large part of what makes our kids such inviting targets.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast