They are hoping for the bombr to be a "white" Amrican
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They are hoping for the bombr to be a "white" Amrican

They are hoping for the bombr to be a "white" Amrican

Here is the link for Salon.com and they are hoping that the bomber is a "white" American. The libs and the lib media always blame "extreme right wing" groups but they never blame anyone on the left.

Let?s hope the Boston Marathon bomber is a white American - Salon.com

I was going to add a comment to Salon's article, but didn't want to have to give them all of my Facebook info to do so.

I was going to write "Speaking of white American bombers, has anyone checked to see if Bill Ayers' pressure cooker is missing?"

That would be a VERY good question to ask!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Here is the link for Salon.com and they are hoping that the bomber is a "white" American. The libs and the lib media always blame "extreme right wing" groups but they never blame anyone on the left.

Double standard, eh? Like the kind where every left-leaning news outlet immediately assumes this WAS a Right-Wing extremist attack? That sort of standard... oh, okay... I got it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

bomb goes off they blame the bomber but in a school shooting they blame the gun. Will we now have to fill out a form to buya pressure cooker?

7. Quote Originally Posted by fxstchawg View Post
    bomb goes off they blame the bomber but in a school shooting they blame the gun. Will we now have to fill out a form to buya pressure cooker?

Investigators believe they have identified a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings, a source who has been briefed on the investigation told CNN's John King.

The source said what officials believe is a breakthrough came from analysis of video from a department store near the site of the second explosion. Video from a Boston television station also contributed to the progress, this source said.

From that analysis, the source said, authorities believe that they have identified a suspect.

The source declined to be more specific but called it a significant development.

Follow coverage of breaking news on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN's mobile apps.

[*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Double standard, eh? Like the kind where every left-leaning news outlet immediately assumes this WAS a Right-Wing extremist attack? That sort of standard... oh, okay... I got it now.

Yes Bob that is the way the media does it. Have you EVER heard them say at the on set that it could be a leftest? So far all the shootings have been left leaning individuals. But the media have combed through their back ground hoping and praying that they could link the dirt bag to the TEA Party, the NRA or any other Conservative group. So whoever they find who done this the media and the left will scour his/her background to see if they ever attended a TEA Party, NRA, listened to Rush Limbaugh or any other lightening rod for the left. Just heard that they have arrested someone for the bombing. So watch what the media will do. If they can tie the person to anything on th right they will celebrate it.

The media and obummer has said that Fort Hood shooting was "Work Place Violence" it had nothing to do with Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post

just more proof of my theory that liberalism is a mental illness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast