A warning to All Gun Bloggers & Forums - Boston Marathon Explosions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A warning to All Gun Bloggers & Forums - Boston Marathon Explosions

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior1256 View Post
    I know the feeling. My wife told me that if the time comes when THEY start rounding up political prisoners for the camps I will be one of the first arrested. Anti-gunners and the government have been monitoring political and firearms forums for a long time.
    This is why old men are not going to Bug Out. They are too old and tired to run. They just give the yung-uns a chance to Red Dawn it into the hills. They may be the hope while the cities decay. History is not kind to people who forget or do not care. We have last the purse and the sword may be next. Live long and propagate.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    From the GunsAmerica email:

"A recent “whistleblower” post about the Boston Marathon explosions is especially troubling. If you are part of a gun blog or forum, please don’t allow this post to spread, and beware that more attempts to make 2nd Amendment defenders look bad are coming."

"It is a “whistleblower” post about the explosions at the Boston Marathon, warning that it is some kind of false flag to ban the private sale of gun powder. I believe this “warning” is meant to be re-posted on gun blogs and boards, and on a quick Google search, I see that it has already hit the FAL Files and a few survival boards. We am not going to include the post in this email because there is no benefit in spreading it, but it begins “I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.” "

"The “warning” then goes on to say that that explosions were a pre-planned event meant to result in the banning of the private sale of gun powder, and that a young person is to be arrested Friday with NRA magazines in his possession. The creators of this farce are hoping Alex Jones and all of the conspiracy websites pick it up, and some of them already have."

Like this here?

Attachment 9439

Lol, turd...

"Obama’s people have indeed already tried to tie the explosions to “Tax Day” in the hopes of making right wingers look like terrorists, but as we have explained before, Alex Jones is a turd in the punchbowl of 2nd Amendment freedom."
    HERE WE GO! MORE DO GOOD'ER I AM SO AFRAID LEGISLATION FROM A NORTH EASTERN POLITICIAN.
    New Jersey senator Frank Lautenberg will introduce legislation requiring background checks for the sale of explosive powder.

Senator to Introduce Legislation Requiring Background Checks for Sale of Explosive Powder | National Review Online
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    HERE WE GO! MORE DO GOOD'ER I AM SO AFRAID LEGISLATION FROM A NORTH EASTERN POLITICIAN.
    New Jersey senator Frank Lautenberg will introduce legislation requiring background checks for the sale of explosive powder.

Senator to Introduce Legislation Requiring Background Checks for Sale of Explosive Powder | National Review Online
    Lautenberg? The very same ahole that got honorably discharged soldiers banned from re-enlistment for exercising their first amendment rights regarding their ex wives, who left them while they were deployed...why does it not surprise me he is attacking the 2A? I have a right to protest my ex wife with a loudspeaker at her place of employement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12