A warning to All Gun Bloggers & Forums - Boston Marathon Explosions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A warning to All Gun Bloggers & Forums - Boston Marathon Explosions

I just received this e-mail from GunsAmerica: A Warning to All Gun Bloggers and Forums ? Boston Marathon Explosions
    .....T. Ray

I and others on this forum have seen "trolls" who seem to only want to pick a fight. These trolls try and twist and spin anything that is said and get completely off the topic that is being discussed. I have put them on my ignore list and find I feel better not reading their posts. It is fun at times to shake the trees and shake out a troll!!!!!

Anyone else find it ironic that this was posted on a gun forum? :)

Blog Entries
    That's why I think about what I'm saying & try not to threaten or make it seem like I'm threatening anyone. Saying stupid & or silly things will just get you into trouble & if the govt. does start coming after those of us that have guns or use threatening language why would you want to give them a reason for you to be 1st. on they're list.

The issue of just owning a dreaded GUN and the idea that in the past 40 years I might have given, sold, lost or other a GUN and maybe even a semi-automatic repeating GUN with CLIPS most likely puts me on more than one list, it is most likely a little too late to worry about my free speech on this INTERNET. Think? Maybe the next door person has a photo of me going fishing wiht a GUN and sent them to DHLS to be safe, if it save just one child, it is the right thing to do.
    "Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

A couple of private forums may become necessary. By invite only, I'm sure we all know who we are compatable with.

From the GunsAmerica email:

"A recent “whistleblower” post about the Boston Marathon explosions is especially troubling. If you are part of a gun blog or forum, please don’t allow this post to spread, and beware that more attempts to make 2nd Amendment defenders look bad are coming."

"It is a “whistleblower” post about the explosions at the Boston Marathon, warning that it is some kind of false flag to ban the private sale of gun powder. I believe this “warning” is meant to be re-posted on gun blogs and boards, and on a quick Google search, I see that it has already hit the FAL Files and a few survival boards. We am not going to include the post in this email because there is no benefit in spreading it, but it begins “I work on a security commission and I’ve just received word to start on a campaign we’ve been working on for the last two months and now it all makes sense.” "

"The “warning” then goes on to say that that explosions were a pre-planned event meant to result in the banning of the private sale of gun powder, and that a young person is to be arrested Friday with NRA magazines in his possession. The creators of this farce are hoping Alex Jones and all of the conspiracy websites pick it up, and some of them already have."

Like this here?

A warning to All Gun Bloggers & Forums - Boston Marathon Explosions-g7lebhw.png

Lol, turd...

"Obama’s people have indeed already tried to tie the explosions to “Tax Day” in the hopes of making right wingers look like terrorists, but as we have explained before, Alex Jones is a turd in the punchbowl of 2nd Amendment freedom."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

My take and opinion on these people are very simple! It is their right to feel how they want to feel about guns and the 2nd Amendment! They can say and feel about it however they want but it doesn't change the fact that there is a 2nd Amendment just like there is a 1st Amendment! They can say what they want to and they can pass all of the laws they want to...........my answer to them with no argument what-so-ever............."You're not getting my guns...........period!
    Gun bans don't disarm criminals, gun bans attract them. Walter Mondale

Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    The issue of just owning a dreaded GUN and the idea that in the past 40 years I might have given, sold, lost or other a GUN and maybe even a semi-automatic repeating GUN with CLIPS most likely puts me on more than one list, it is most likely a little too late to worry about my free speech on this INTERNET. Think? Maybe the next door person has a photo of me going fishing wiht a GUN and sent them to DHLS to be safe, if it save just one child, it is the right thing to do.
    I know the feeling. My wife told me that if the time comes when THEY start rounding up political prisoners for the camps I will be one of the first arrested. Anti-gunners and the government have been monitoring political and firearms forums for a long time.

Are you all implying that my first amendment does not extend to forums or blogs?
    I say what I feel when ever I feel like it. I will not censor myself due to some tools in the government who might not like what I say!
    F'em if they don't like it. This is America and I will express myself as I see fit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast