Concealed Carry Act of 2013 introduced
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Concealed Carry Act of 2013 introduced

1. Concealed Carry Act of 2013 introduced

Even if it passes both Senate and the House obummer will NEVER sign it into law!!!! More people should have voted instead of staying home in November 2012!!!!

It's funny how you can tell how the writer of the article feels about it by the use of "controversial." Dead giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    Even if it passes both Senate and the House obummer will NEVER sign it into law!!!! More people should have voted instead of staying home in November 2012!!!!
    You seem positive Romney would have signed it... he didn't have a strong pro-2A record. Better than PBO? Yes... but good? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

I agree! In my humble opinion, reciprocity should be an automatic, nationwide. We should not have to look at a map, and read through a bunch of documentation about how I have to carry. My qualifying class for my chl was 12 hours long, including range time. I do believe that every single person that wants to buy a gun, not just concealed carry should be REQUIRED to take a similar class that teaches safety and law before they are able to even make a gun purchase. I realize that this in a way, kind of removes some 2nd amendment rights, but, the most dangerous person with a gun is not just criminals, it's also people with a lack of knowledge. It's a real pain to have to do the above, but I think this could solve many of our concealed carry issues.

Quote Originally Posted by vernsimpson View Post
    It wasn't submitted as a standalone bill. It was submitted as an amendment to the gun legislation now being debated in the Senate, just as the now defeated universal background checks were submitted. Such bill amendments are commonly referred to as riders. Assuming the gun control legislation passes in some form with this rider attached, the only way Obama could stop it would be to veto the entire gun legislation he's been asking for for months. I'm not saying he wouldn't do that, since the final package won't include any of the major provisions he most wanted, but he can't simply 'line item veto' this one part of the bill without vetoing the entire legislation.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I'm glad I live in a state where no class, license, or permit is needed to just BUY a firearm. DO NOT even need a permit to OPEN CARRY here, ONLY if You want to carry CONCEALED. I do believe one should know that a gun is NOT a toy and MUST BE RESPONSIBLE and ACCOUNTABLE for any actions that might arise from having said gun.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by docmath View Post
    I agree! In my humble opinion, reciprocity should be an automatic, nationwide. We should not have to look at a map, and read through a bunch of documentation about how I have to carry. My qualifying class for my chl was 12 hours long, including range time. I do believe that every single person that wants to buy a gun, not just concealed carry should be REQUIRED to take a similar class that teaches safety and law before they are able to even make a gun purchase. I realize that this in a way, kind of removes some 2nd amendment rights, but, the most dangerous person with a gun is not just criminals, it's also people with a lack of knowledge. It's a real pain to have to do the above, but I think this could solve many of our concealed carry issues.
    Bummer. You only get one chance to make a first impression, and you're stuck with that one now.

Otherwise, welcome.....kinda.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

10. Quote Originally Posted by docmath View Post
    I 100% agree. My state of Utah dose not have gun proficiency at the range, I think every body should do range time. Thanks for the post.

@docmath

"Many concealed carry issues" is a big statement. What does that mean to you????
    Be careful when you follow the MASSES, sometimes the M is silent.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast