The f...ing cheese has finally slipped off the MSNBC cracker

Thread: The f...ing cheese has finally slipped off the MSNBC cracker

The f...ing cheese has finally slipped off the MSNBC cracker

Watching the Rev Al on politicsnation and the nuts are coming out. Who is the fruitcake from the Southern Poverty Law Center...now the Boston bombing is not too dissimilar from all the other bombings by "rightwingers". There must be some sort of justice in this world. I think it is time to call advertisers for the fruitcake station and demand they pull their advertising. Please lets start a calling of the advertisers now! The time has come! I really needed duct tape tonight but I was too late. My head hasn't explode just yet...pray for me! The entire cast at MSNBC has to go. The station needs to be shut down. Just my thoughts.

Propaganda! Propaganda! Propaganda!

AmeriKa is currently in a Cold War, with itself!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by JimTh View Post
    Watching the Rev Al on politicsnation and the nuts are coming out. Who is the fruitcake from the Southern Poverty Law Center...now the Boston bombing is not too dissimilar from all the other bombings by "rightwingers". There must be some sort of justice in this world. I think it is time to call advertisers for the fruitcake station and demand they pull their advertising. Please lets start a calling of the advertisers now! The time has come! I really needed duct tape tonight but I was too late. My head hasn't explode just yet...pray for me! The entire cast at MSNBC has to go. The station needs to be shut down. Just my thoughts.
    I JUST heard on Fox that at 20:00 on the day of the Marathon, Fox news beat MSNBC's ratings (are you ready) by 297%! Sort of tells the story, doesn't it? They also beat CNN by 62%.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.