Whats Piers Morgan going to do now

Thread: Whats Piers Morgan going to do now

Well, whatís Piers Morgan going to do now? Didnít he say he would leave the US if the gun ban didnít go through, well start packing Piers and donít let the door slam you in your British A$$. I bet Ted Nugent is laughing his A$$ off right now. I wonder if Piers will have him on his show again. Probably not I think.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

How about either a slow boat or a fast airplane back to Britain?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Well, what’s Piers Morgan going to do now? Didn’t he say he would leave the US if the gun ban didn’t go through, well start packing Piers and don’t let the door slam you in your British A$$. I bet Ted Nugent is laughing his A$$ off right now. I wonder if Piers will have him on his show again. Probably not I think.
    He isn't going anywhere. Typical lib, runs his mouth and he'll blame conservatives somehow for not leaving.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

He's our problem now... hell, the Brit's don't want him back.
    'I God, Woodrow, it's been quite a party, ain't it?

Piers Morgan is not worth watching or listening to. I watched him once for about 30 seconds, that is all I could take. If everyone quit watching him that would cure the problem.

Kidding, right?! This just gives him more opportunity to rant.
    Si vis pacem para bellum