Obama Throws a Snit fit in the rose garden - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Obama Throws a Snit fit in the rose garden

I like the comment below the article, "talk about the pot calling the kettle half black."
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Obama Throws a Snit fit in the rose garden

He says we blatantly lied. What is he doing when he ways we "intimidated" senators into voting against the bill? Obviously nobody physically threatened them or they'd have been arrested. So, if by "intimidating" he means their constituents said they wouldn't vote for them again if they voted against their wishes, then he clearly either has no idea how democracy is suppose to work or he's blatantly lying.. Members of congress don't get to vote for what THEY want, they speak for the people. Sorry Mr. President.

Is it nappy time for the boy who WANTS to be king?

They really went all in on Sandy Hook. They needed to get this done. In their world they really thought they had it this time. It just shows how out of touch they are.
    by they, I mean the whole liberal progressive movement.

I also noticed that they sprayed a little white paint on his hair to give him gravitas.
    Where was that passion on Sept 11th 2012? How long did he rehearse this with the teleprompter guys. Oh yes he did use a teleprompter.
    Oh and one more thing. When you say most this or the majority of that you have yet to say anything that I agree with. So yous aint a talkin bout me!
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

Awe did junior throw a temper tantrum! Tisk tisk... Send him to time out :p
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12