Why is Abdul al-Harbi being deported
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Why is Abdul al-Harbi being deported

  1. #1

    Why is Abdul al-Harbi being deported

    This is what I sent to everyone I could think of, if anyone can think of someone to send it to, be my guest.

    You have got to inquire and dig into the reason why Abdul al-Harbi who was a prime suspect in the bombing in Chicago is being deported at the orders of President Obama right after he met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House. There is something terribly wrong with this. If he wasn’t attached with a consulate then how can he receive diplomatic immunity? This cannot go by the way side; everybody needs to investigate this matter.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    in conjunction with the Boston bombings, not Chicago.

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    This is what I sent to everyone I could think of, if anyone can think of someone to send it to, be my guest.

    You have got to inquire and dig into the reason why Abdul al-Harbi who was a prime suspect in the bombing in Chicago is being deported at the orders of President Obama right after he met with Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal at the White House. There is something terribly wrong with this. If he wasn’t attached with a consulate then how can he receive diplomatic immunity? This cannot go by the way side; everybody needs to investigate this matter.
    It would be my opinion that the reason would be because obummer and his minions, CAN NOT AFFORD FOR THE BOMBING TO BE THE ACT OF ANYONE FOREIGN!!!!! I know that some will say I should be wearing a tin foil hat but I would not trust obummer, holder, BIG sis or any of the other minions on anything. They have shown they can not tell the truth on anything. Look at Benghazi, they are stonewalling on this because it would show obummer was hiding under his bed. The only way we will ever find out who did the Boston bombing will be if it can make obummer look good!

  5. #4
    And clueless big sis, first says she "knows nothing", then says it's not worthy of an answer.
    Janet Napolitano Responds to Report of Deportation for Former ?Person of Interest?: ?Not Worthy of an Answer? | Video | TheBlaze.com

  6. #5
    Janet Napolitano is a domestic terrorist, who is helping to dismantle the Constitution of the Republic of the United States of America. She worships her boss and therefore attempts to mimic his arrogance.
    She brings fair credence to the Peter Principle. If she weren't so pathetically inept, she would be laughable.

    Edit: Forgot the original post...
    Is this the guy they have been questioning about the bombing at the Boston Marathon? If so:
    It would be Oboyimanutjob's primary intent to continue abetting foreign terrorism against America, so deportation would seem to be the best way for him to get away-- so he can come back later through Mexico, to continue his work.
    Just an assumption on my part, understand.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    Is this the guy they have been questioning about the bombing at the Boston Marathon?
    Yes, that's the same one.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    TN, the patron state of shootin stuff
    Posts
    1,399
    I though we were supposed to give illegal immigrants/undocumented workers (or what ever the hell were supposed to call them in today's PC world) amnesty, free health care and food stamps. Seems a little over the top a foreign national from a country that supplied the hijackers for 911 is at the scene, gets scoped up and is about to be deported. Add to that, big sis seems to unable to or unwilling to give straight answers on the subject. I smell a rat!
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southwest Ohio
    Posts
    3,348
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You have got to inquire and dig into the reason why Abdul al-Harbi who was a prime suspect in the bombing......
    He wasn't a suspect. He was questioned as a witness. The FBI cleared him of suspicion in the bombing.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    I though we were supposed to give illegal immigrants/undocumented workers (or what ever the hell were supposed to call them in today's PC world) amnesty, free health care and food stamps.
    He ain't Mexican.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    TN, the patron state of shootin stuff
    Posts
    1,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    .
    He ain't Mexican.
    Damn, there's always a catch.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

  11. #10
    He comes from a Very wealthy and politically connected Saudi family, sound familiar think Osama Bin Laden. Several of his relatives have links to terror organizations. Pamela Geller has a write-up on this guy on her blog "Atlas Shrugs". My question would be how did a Saudi with family ties to AQAP GETIN THE COUNTRY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast