Executive Orders for gun control? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Executive Orders for gun control?

Quote Originally Posted by kerb View Post
    Is this true? Not so sure. I wouldn't want to be the federal employee who disregarded a written order by the President. Sounds like a good way to get chewed up by the system.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Federal employees are exactly who the EOs are directed at. Problem is, BHO has written some that are directly in conflict with Federal Law. An example is his EO on not enforcing immigration laws.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Federal employees are exactly who the EOs are directed at. Problem is, BHO has written some that are directly in conflict with Federal Law. An example is his EO on not enforcing immigration laws.
    Impeachable offense in MHO. This is probably the sixth, seventh if my count is right. Congress needs to act now. This continuing decline into the abyss this commie and his minions have lead this country into justifies independent counsels investigation and prosecution. Never in my life have I seen such a blatant disregard for the Constitution then with this perverted concept on an American.
    McCarthy was right...............communism has over taken us through the media and infiltration into all reaches of our way of Life.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12