Photos: Boston Bombing Suspects Appear to Be Militarized Covert Black Ops - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photos: Boston Bombing Suspects Appear to Be Militarized Covert Black Ops

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    There has been enough time since the Boston bombings for the spin doctors to get their snarly tongues around the story. So now, the entire media is focused on suspects from Chechnya Russia, leaving the impression that it is the Russians that are behind the terrorist attack. Not so. Chechnyans have been fighting the Russians a long time. They are overwhelmingly Sunni Muslims and are responsible for some of the most horrific terror atrocities in Russia. The occupant of the Oval Office and his Administration is so predisposed to appeasing Islam that the American people may never know the truth about either Benghazi or Boston--Islamic-inspired terror attacks on Americans.

Islam is incompatible with representative government because it is a fascist theocracy that rules by fear, enslaves people, treats women and children like property, violently prosecutes its goals of worldwide Caliphate domination and it justifies its brutal actions by the very edicts in its "Holy" Koran. Problem is, the politically correct dogma of the Bush's and the occupant's administration want no one to tell the truth about Islam--these politicians have systematically disjoined the words "Islamic" and "terrorism" in their written material for intel and the military.

The occupant met with the Saudi Foreign Minister (Saudi Arabia is also Sunni), whose appointment was not on the public schedule. Then stories reveal that the first Boston bombing suspect, a Saudi national, will be deported because of national security reasons. The press doesn't question if the Saudis cut a deal to get their Islamist out of the mix. Then the next suspects are Russian? From Chechnya? No mention of the connection to Islam?

Meantime, Secretary of State John Kerry answered a question from California Repbulican Dana Rohrabacher about a Benghazi coverup of wrongdoing, saying, "I don't think anybody lied to anybody. And let's find out exactly together, what happened, because...we got a lot more important things to move on to and get done." This, after saying he believed he had all the answers to what had happened.

America has a "president" who has funded al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood and supported their takeover of several countries in the Middle East under the false pretense of democracy. He has refused to enforce border security, which leads to hundreds of millions spent on illegal aliens and ultimately terror acts such as Boston. Meanwhile, he is supporting disarmament, amnesty for illegals and millions more for al Qaeda operatives in Syria. A Psalm of David, 109, urges God to not hold His peace, "For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken with a lying tongue...and they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love...Let his days be few, and let another take his office." If these evil things are done, they are done against the people of America. Think about it.
    Awesome post, Brother. Glad to see you're feeling up to writing it.

There are people who have refused to knuckle under to the politically correct meme of never criticizing or condemning islam for what it is. I post a lot of her stuff on the economy, but one of my favorite truth-tellers about islam is Ann Barnhardt. I think I'll refrain from embedding any of these examples of Ann's truth-telling, because I've noticed that there are several around here who can't handle the truth, and I'd hate to think I was responsible for a bunch of whiny, tolerant moderates' heads exploding, but if you're not one of those kinds of people and can handle the truth, you should pay close attention to every second of these videos.

Ann replies to Sen. Lindsey Graham about his assertion that anyone who deigns to burn qur'ans "should be held accountable." Pay attention to the glass beaker sitting over her right shoulder. It will come into play in Part 2.

Part 1
    - Part 2

Ann completely exposes the evils of islamic sexuality in this in-depth, well-researched four-part series. WARNING! VERY GRAPHIC! Not for the feint of heart or weak of knees. I post these only for those who are both interested in knowing the truth, and can handle it being put right in front of their faces.

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4

Somewhere along the line the two islamic faithful who are said to be responsible for the Boston bombings became adherents to the brand of islam Ann Barnhardt exposes in those (and several other) videos. I use the word "brand" very cautiously, as I believe that if one actually follows the dictates of the qur'an, they automatically adhere to that "brand." The "good ones" who don't follow those dictates, are not "good muslims." I would not call someone who claimed a belief in Christ Jesus, but were still pro-choice on abortion, or who still indulged in adultery or whatever, to be a "good Christian," and a muslim who denounces carrying out the dictates of the parts of the qur'an Ann exposes, likewise, cannot be considered "good muslims," not by me or any other Christian, but by muslims themselves.

Click at your own risk.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Ringo, I'm very pleased that you seem to be back in the swing of things. May God bless you and your family.
    Thank you gejoslin, it's great to still be alive. God has been very good to me.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Awesome post, Brother. Glad to see you're feeling up to writing it.

There are people who have refused to knuckle under to the politically correct meme of never criticizing or condemning islam for what it is. I post a lot of her stuff on the economy, but one of my favorite truth-tellers about islam is Ann Barnhardt. I think I'll refrain from embedding any of these examples of Ann's truth-telling, because I've noticed that there are several around here who can't handle the truth, and I'd hate to think I was responsible for a bunch of whiny, tolerant moderates' heads exploding, but if you're not one of those kinds of people and can handle the truth, you should pay close attention to every second of these videos.

Ann replies to Sen. Lindsey Graham about his assertion that anyone who deigns to burn qur'ans "should be held accountable." Pay attention to the glass beaker sitting over her right shoulder. It will come into play in Part 2.

Part 1
    - Part 2

Ann completely exposes the evils of islamic sexuality in this in-depth, well-researched four-part series. WARNING! VERY GRAPHIC! Not for the feint of heart or weak of knees. I post these only for those who are both interested in knowing the truth, and can handle it being put right in front of their faces.

Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4

Somewhere along the line the two islamic faithful who are said to be responsible for the Boston bombings became adherents to the brand of islam Ann Barnhardt exposes in those (and several other) videos. I use the word "brand" very cautiously, as I believe that if one actually follows the dictates of the qur'an, they automatically adhere to that "brand." The "good ones" who don't follow those dictates, are not "good muslims." I would not call someone who claimed a belief in Christ Jesus, but were still pro-choice on abortion, or who still indulged in adultery or whatever, to be a "good Christian," and a muslim who denounces carrying out the dictates of the parts of the qur'an Ann exposes, likewise, cannot be considered "good muslims," not by me or any other Christian, but by muslims themselves.

Click at your own risk.

Blues
    Definitely my kind of women!

Ditto what Gejoslin and Blues said, Ringo. Glad you seem to be doing better and getting back on board! Answered prayer.
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    There has been enough time since the Boston bombings for the spin doctors to get their snarly tongues around the story. So now, the entire media is focused on suspects from Chechnya Russia, leaving the impression that it is the Russians that are behind the terrorist attack. Not so. Chechnyans have been fighting the Russians a long time. They are overwhelmingly Sunni Muslims and are responsible for some of the most horrific terror atrocities in Russia. The occupant of the Oval Office and his Administration is so predisposed to appeasing Islam that the American people may never know the truth about either Benghazi or Boston--Islamic-inspired terror attacks on Americans.

Islam is incompatible with representative government because it is a fascist theocracy that rules by fear, enslaves people, treats women and children like property, violently prosecutes its goals of worldwide Caliphate domination and it justifies its brutal actions by the very edicts in its "Holy" Koran. Problem is, the politically correct dogma of the Bush's and the occupant's administration want no one to tell the truth about Islam--these politicians have systematically disjoined the words "Islamic" and "terrorism" in their written material for intel and the military.

The occupant met with the Saudi Foreign Minister (Saudi Arabia is also Sunni), whose appointment was not on the public schedule. Then stories reveal that the first Boston bombing suspect, a Saudi national, will be deported because of national security reasons. The press doesn't question if the Saudis cut a deal to get their Islamist out of the mix. Then the next suspects are Russian? From Chechnya? No mention of the connection to Islam?

Meantime, Secretary of State John Kerry answered a question from California Repbulican Dana Rohrabacher about a Benghazi coverup of wrongdoing, saying, "I don't think anybody lied to anybody. And let's find out exactly together, what happened, because...we got a lot more important things to move on to and get done." This, after saying he believed he had all the answers to what had happened.

America has a "president" who has funded al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood and supported their takeover of several countries in the Middle East under the false pretense of democracy. He has refused to enforce border security, which leads to hundreds of millions spent on illegal aliens and ultimately terror acts such as Boston. Meanwhile, he is supporting disarmament, amnesty for illegals and millions more for al Qaeda operatives in Syria. A Psalm of David, 109, urges God to not hold His peace, "For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken with a lying tongue...and they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love...Let his days be few, and let another take his office." If these evil things are done, they are done against the people of America. Think about it.
    Good post Ringo! You right on. The media tread oh so softly when it's a Muslim involved. But if these brothers were members or had attended a TEA Party rally then the lib media would be screaming from the roof tops that EVERYONE in the TEA Party were bombers and mass killers! I get so very sick of the double standard by the media!

Quote Originally Posted by UATKP View Post
    Ditto what Gejoslin and Blues said, Ringo. Glad you seem to be doing better and getting back on board! Answered prayer.
    Thanks Al. From what I understand there are very few Triple A survivors, "answered prayer" for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12