Photos: Boston Bombing Suspects Appear to Be Militarized Covert Black Ops
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Photos: Boston Bombing Suspects Appear to Be Militarized Covert Black Ops

Photos: Boston Bombing Suspects Appear to Be Militarized Covert Black Ops

I love a good conspiracy theory and always have my tinfoil helmet at the ready. I figured we would be hearing something come out after the Boston bombing but this comes with pictures that, from first appearance, could lend possible credence to the story. I can't say that this is true, conversely, I can't say it is false but the pictures do add a little spice to the theory. Who knows? Anyway, that is the conspiracy theory for the day! What will tomorrow bring?

Photos: Boston Bombing Suspects Appear to Be Militarized Covert Black Ops - | Intellihub.com

4chan ThinkTank - Imgur

Those are the wrong pictures. Those are the pictures infowars.com put up when they hypothesized this was all a government conspiracy. Those are not the same people in the pictures the FBI released that are the actual suspects. The actual suspects look like kids in their twenties, one that's too dumb to know what the bill of a hat is for because he's wearing it backwards and another who's profile makes him look Italian with a big nose, at least to me anyway.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

New fodder for the truther movement.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

ezkl2230 Guest

Chechens - Russian muslims - are responsible for the Boston bombings.

Once again, the administration fails to get what they REALLY wanted - homegrown terrorists. The two males responsible for the Boston bombings are identified are 19 year old RUSSIANS from Chechnya - Chechens - who have been in the States for about a year. The same muslim terrorists that have been giving the russkies fits for so many years have now come to the US.

Did you hear that, White House?

More MUSLIM terrorists!

How does THAT fit in with your idea of islam being a religion of peace?

Let's get something straight: Islam didn't grow to be one of the world's largest religions because they sold everyone on the idea of how peaceful they are. They grew because of a jihad (a muslim CRUSADE, if you will) begun by Muhammed himself that lasted for 900 years, leaving muslims in charge of much of the middle east, northern Africa, and Spain. The crusades that muslims love to throw in our faces were a response to that jihad. So let's get our facts straight, Mr. President. Islam has NEVER been a religion of peace; it has grown by force. The minds it can't change by argument it changes by fear and use of force. And islam has NEVER played a significant role in US history, despite your revisionist attempts to portray it that way. The following is an editorial that appeared in the Washington Times (Aug. 12, 2010):

EDITORIAL: Obama’s Islamic America
    What country is he talking about?

By THE WASHINGTON TIMES-The Washington Times Thursday, August 12, 2010

President Obama says Islam has always been part of America, which raises the question, does the president know something about American history that we don’t?

It has become customary for presidents to offer greetings to various religious communities on the occasion of their most holy days. Presidents Ford and Carter both issued Ramadan messages, as did Presidents Clinton and George W. Bush. The Ramadan greeting became intensely political during Mr. Bush’s tenure because he was seeking to dispel the charge that the war on terrorism was a crusade against Islam. But Mr. Obama has used the occasion of Ramadan to rewrite U.S. history and give Islam a prominence in American annals that it has not earned.

In this year’s greeting, Mr. Obama said the rituals of Ramadan “remind us of the principles that we hold in common and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings. Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality. And here in the United States, Ramadan is a reminder that Islam has always been part of America and that American Muslims have made extraordinary contributions to our country.”

That Islam has had a major role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings may come as a surprise to Muslim women. Young Afghan girls who are having acid thrown in their faces on the way to school might want to offer their perspectives. That Islam is “known” for diversity and racial equality is also a bit of a reach. This certainly does not refer to religious diversity, which is nonexistent in many Muslim-majority states. This is a plaudit better reserved for a speech at the opening of a synagogue in Mecca.

Most puzzling is the president’s claim that “Islam has always been part of America.” Islam had no influence on the origins and development of the United States. It contributed nothing to early American political culture, art, literature, music or any other aspect of the early nation.

Throughout most of American history, the Muslim world was perceived as remote, alien and belligerent. Perhaps the president was thinking about the Barbary Pirates and their role in the founding of the U.S. Navy, or Andrew Jackson’s dispatch of frigates against Muslim pirates in Sumatra in the 1830s. Maybe he was recalling Rutherford B. Hayes’ 1880 statement regarding Morocco on “the necessity, in accordance with the humane and enlightened spirit of the age, of putting an end to the persecutions, which have been so prevalent in that country, of persons of a faith other than the Moslem, and especially of the Hebrew residents of Morocco.” Or Grover Cleveland’s 1896 comment on the continuing massacre of Armenian Christians: “We have been afflicted by continued and not infrequent reports of the wanton destruction of homes and the bloody butchery of men, women and children, made martyrs to their profession of Christian faith. … It so mars the humane and enlightened civilization that belongs to the close of the nineteenth century that it seems hardly possible that the earnest demand of good people throughout the Christian world for its corrective treatment will remain unanswered.”

It also is customary in the United States to search for obscure contributions made by in-vogue minority groups as a feel-good way of promoting inclusion. One of the earliest Muslims to come to the United States was a 17th-century Egyptian named Norsereddin, who settled in the Catskills and was described by one chronicler as “haughty, morose, unprincipled, cruel and dissipated.” Spurned by the princess of an Indian tribe that had befriended him, he managed through a subterfuge to poison her. He was later run down by the betrayed Indians, who burned him alive. It is not the kind of tale that makes it into politically correct history books.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...#ixzz2QuO8Pnl3
    Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
    BTW, even the author of this editorial can't get his facts straight. Muslims worship in MOSQUES, not SYNAGOGUES.

I just clicked through about to links on Drudge. The omission of the brothers religion is deafening. It must be a very sensitive subject.
    I guess they want to leave their idol Obama as much wiggle room as possible to spin this and somehow turn it into another hysterical reason of gun control.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

[*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

The shady shades of Benghazi and Boston - Bill Wilson

There has been enough time since the Boston bombings for the spin doctors to get their snarly tongues around the story. So now, the entire media is focused on suspects from Chechnya Russia, leaving the impression that it is the Russians that are behind the terrorist attack. Not so. Chechnyans have been fighting the Russians a long time. They are overwhelmingly Sunni Muslims and are responsible for some of the most horrific terror atrocities in Russia. The occupant of the Oval Office and his Administration is so predisposed to appeasing Islam that the American people may never know the truth about either Benghazi or Boston--Islamic-inspired terror attacks on Americans.

Islam is incompatible with representative government because it is a fascist theocracy that rules by fear, enslaves people, treats women and children like property, violently prosecutes its goals of worldwide Caliphate domination and it justifies its brutal actions by the very edicts in its "Holy" Koran. Problem is, the politically correct dogma of the Bush's and the occupant's administration want no one to tell the truth about Islam--these politicians have systematically disjoined the words "Islamic" and "terrorism" in their written material for intel and the military.

The occupant met with the Saudi Foreign Minister (Saudi Arabia is also Sunni), whose appointment was not on the public schedule. Then stories reveal that the first Boston bombing suspect, a Saudi national, will be deported because of national security reasons. The press doesn't question if the Saudis cut a deal to get their Islamist out of the mix. Then the next suspects are Russian? From Chechnya? No mention of the connection to Islam?

Meantime, Secretary of State John Kerry answered a question from California Repbulican Dana Rohrabacher about a Benghazi coverup of wrongdoing, saying, "I don't think anybody lied to anybody. And let's find out exactly together, what happened, because...we got a lot more important things to move on to and get done." This, after saying he believed he had all the answers to what had happened.

America has a "president" who has funded al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood and supported their takeover of several countries in the Middle East under the false pretense of democracy. He has refused to enforce border security, which leads to hundreds of millions spent on illegal aliens and ultimately terror acts such as Boston. Meanwhile, he is supporting disarmament, amnesty for illegals and millions more for al Qaeda operatives in Syria. A Psalm of David, 109, urges God to not hold His peace, "For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken with a lying tongue...and they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love...Let his days be few, and let another take his office." If these evil things are done, they are done against the people of America. Think about it.
    It Is Appointed Onto Man Once To Die, And After That To Face Judgement

Ringo, I'm very pleased that you seem to be back in the swing of things. May God bless you and your family.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast