El Paso Sheriff, Terry Maketa gives a statement about Obama's attempt to grab guns

Thread: El Paso Sheriff, Terry Maketa gives a statement about Obama's attempt to grab guns

El Paso Sheriff, Terry Maketa gives a statement about Obama's attempt to grab guns

El Paso Sheriff, Terry Maketa gives a statement about Obama's attempt to grab guns and it's a doozy!!! I love this guy or anyone who will step up and tell the truth these days!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8935167&type=1
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Many LEOs know that 0bama doesn't tell the truth. And many are becoming more vocal in their opposition to his agenda.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Many have been vocal through this whole predicament, and I thank them all. I am hopeful - now that the Senate shut down the bill - that more and more will find the courage to stand up with us and voice their beliefs.
    'I God, Woodrow, it's been quite a party, ain't it?

5. Those bunch of "Yahoo" they need to back off.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    El Paso Sheriff, Terry Maketa gives a statement about Obama's attempt to grab guns and it's a doozy!!! I love this guy or anyone who will step up and tell the truth these days!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...8935167&type=1
    If I had a farcebook account, I suppose I could see what he said, but I don't. Got a reasonable link?

EDIT ====================

Nevermind. Google reveals all.
    Sheriff Terry Maketa *Calls* Out Obama on His Lies (El Paso County, Colorado)

It is a shame that this sheriff is not from El Paso, Texas. The one we have here (ELP, Texas)
    has the intestinal fortitude of an amoeba. He'll probably go for anything his royal highness
    (Obama) says. Shame.
    The Second Amendment is NOT about hunting!