Fienstein's real opinion on the 2nd Amendment

Thread: Fienstein's real opinion on the 2nd Amendment

Fienstein's real opinion on the 2nd Amendment

While I was happy that S.649 was postponed for now, I found it interesting that the Fienstein's amendment (S.711) had the following purpose statement: To regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

More information can be found, including how your Senator voted, at U.S. Senate: Legislation & Records Home > Votes > Roll Call Vote

We all need to remember that this fight is not over. The anti-2a folks are simply re-grouping for another run at our rights.

Call, e-mail AND write your elected officials. Make sure they know that the majority OPPOSE gun restrictions on the law-abiding!

DiFi's real opinion of the 2nd A is that it needs to go away.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I email the IDIOTS every day here in CT. I even cut and paste local news relating to gun crimes committed by criminals to remind them these laws DON'T work!

They do not care what you think, believe or want... you don't matter! Just shut the hell up and continue being brainwashed!

Ahh, AmeriKa...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Of course it is - she introduced an amendment to a gun bill and then read the purpose of the bill as "to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited"

I'm not sure what is worse. . . . her introducing an amendment with the stated purpose to limit the 2nd Amendment or the fact that 39 other Senators voted for it.

Difi doesn't care what anyone thinks. She and her cronies don't care if violent crime is ended. That's not the agenda. There is a process to amend the amendments and/or add to or delete them. That process would take some time and not likely to have the outcome she wants. These people don't want any guns in private hands period. We loose the 2A, the rest will fall like domino's.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

8. Ok, maybe I'm just too stupid and uneducated to understand. How can a so-call bill meant to amend the Constitution with out ratification by the several states be considered a law? If its enumerated that infringe means no restrictions allowed, are we to blindly accept it?
    When all other methods of protest have been dismantled, the system leaves us with only two options: stand and fight, or kneel and beg for mercy. All you need to know is what YOU would do when faced with that choice.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    They do not care what you think, believe or want... you don't matter! Just shut the hell up and continue being brainwashed!

Ahh, AmeriKa...
    Fienstein's real opinion on the 2nd Amendment-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366430164.275273.jpg

Ain't that the truth!