Congress mislead us?

Thread: Congress mislead us?

Congress mislead us?

This is my FB post regarding the latest Presidential shenanigans.
    Attached Images Attached Images Congress mislead us?-image.jpg 

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew49417 View Post
    Congress mislead us?
    Why the question mark? That isn't a question. It's a statement.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

The gun show loop hole in a sham. I have bought guns at gun shows and everyone had to go though a background check. It's true that some sales are done between individuals, but they are not part of the gun show and those transaction are done off site. Those sales are not part of the gun show. This may just be a state thing. I don't know what the laws are in other states.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The gun show loop hole in a shame. I have bought guns at gun shows and everyone had to go though a background check. It's true that some sales are done between individuals, but they are not part of the gun show and those transaction are done off site. Those sales are not part of the gun show. This may just be a state thing. I don't know what the laws are in other states.
    I've never bought a gun in Texas at a gunshow where I didn't have a nics check. I even bought one after I moved to AR and had it sent through a FFL to AR.
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

I bought a gun on the internet and need to have it sent to a FFL . Would like to find this magical place where 40% of guns are bought without background checks.

Quote Originally Posted by echoawake View Post
    I bought a gun on the internet and need to have it sent to a FFL . Would like to find this magical place where 40% of guns are bought without background checks.
    It is in their imagination. Not in the real world.
    Certified NRA Instructor in Basic Pistol, Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, Personal Defense in The Home, Personal Defense Outside the Home and Refuse to Be a Victim.
    Oklahoma Handgun License Instructor; NRA Benefactor Life Member; NRA EVC, District 2, OK

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Yeah, big surprise, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew49417 View Post
    Congress mislead us?
    How else would they get any of their asinine legislation passed? From the Monsanto Protection Act , to CISPA, without misdirection, they'd have no chance of passing because there is way too much public opposition. Anything to help line their own pockets, err I mean, "for the good of the American people."