DHS can buy tons of ammo

Thread: DHS can buy tons of ammo

DHS can buy tons of ammo

but can't staff its inspection programs. West Fertilizer Co. Failed To Disclose It Had Unsafe Stores Of Explosive Substance
    Failure to report significant volumes of hazardous chemicals at a site can lead the DHS to fine or shut down fertilizer operations, a person familiar with the agency's monitoring regime said. Though the DHS has the authority to carry out spot inspections at facilities, it has a small budget for that and only a "small number" of field auditors, the person said.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

It's a government agency, and you expect competency? WOW
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    It's a government agency, and you expect competency? WOW
    Yeah, I know. I have met some gov't employees that are competent but that depends on the agency. Under big Sis, you have to wonder about the DHS.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

As I understand it, DHS was created to provide a conduit for law enforcement agencies to communicate with each other. It was not intended to be a bunch of brown shirt thugs. But then they are the government and they are here to help. Yea right.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan