Boston, Watertown. Storm trooper search - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boston, Watertown. Storm trooper search

Quote Originally Posted by trailboss View Post
    Even with all the armored cars,
    real assault weapons,
    overly large numbers, including every alphabet soup branch of the government,
    shutting down mass transit,
    telling business to close,
    road blocks everywhere,
    forcing innocent people from their homes at gun point to search illegally.

It was an aware citizen who found him.
    As is the case with the TSA. They don't get the people, it has been the passengers on the plane that did it.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by mrob1980 View Post
    This act of terrorism was something that caused a great deal of suffering in peoples lives and I am sure that many people ..including the police etc. were working under an extreme amount of stress and fear... as is to be expected.I think you people that are saying you would not let them check your property are probably sputtering a little too quick...the police, FBI and all the rest that were involved really did handle the situation very quickly and extremely well.
    No....I am not a Liberal...I am the furthest thing from it....but you have to give credit where credit is due !
    I gotta say, anyone who feels it necessary to preemptively defend against the accusation that they're a liberal, knows that what they're saying makes them sound like a liberal.

When scary and stressful things happen in this country, no one should excuse every local law enforcement agency, and every federal agency in the country, including Military Police, from violating people's rights as a way to lessen the fear and stress.

Should this sheeple feel more or less fear and stress as he's stopped, ordered to show his papers and questioned to some unconstitutional extent by MPs for the "suspicious" activity of walking down the street? Does he look anything like the 19-year-old jihadist authorities claim the lock-down was all about finding?

In order for you to give credit where credit is due, you would have to thank and congratulate whichever teachers, family members or government-sponsored brainwashing techniques that have convinced you that violating every single citizen's rights in a given jurisdiction is how a "free" country goes about "protecting" The People.

"Hey fellas, hold up! I dropped the keys to the tank down the sewer. Can't PROTECT The People without 'em!"

"If ye love wealth better than liberty,
    the tranquility of servitude
    better than the animating contest of freedom,
    go home from us in peace.
    We ask not your counsels or your arms.
    Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
    May your chains set lightly upon you,
    and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
    Samuel Adams - Philadelphia State House - August 1, 1776

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Amen blues!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

5. What happened in Boston was both GOOD and BAD.

good that the people of boston supported it, and it needed to happen as a family in one of the homes could be in danger. Bad that it becomes a reference stepping stone for future unjustified searches.
    just saying.

I sometimes wonder what the reaction of the police would have been if they had knocked on my door and I answered it with gun in hand (like I normally do if I am not expecting you). Would I have been shot or taken down and arrested? I am glad no one got hurt but I have the security of the inside of my house.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Quote Originally Posted by dad45acp View Post
    You live in the Boston area? Pose this question to Bostonians because you'll find that they wanted cops in their neighborhood....in their homes looking for a terrorist that blew up an 8 yr old and caused an immediate halt if an entire city. I live in New England. ..and only hours from Boston. No way would I impede a massive search such as this one. I'm all about the 4th A but this search was a completely different dynamic than what you watch on Cops. There was and continues to be a huge support for Boston, State and Fed LE in this case.
    Sorry but even if the residents did not want the police they were going to get them. I hope I am wrong and willing to accept ridicule but I see a practice run to a police state where our exalted one and his thug cohorts will make sure this is not his second term.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297 View Post
    I sometimes wonder what the reaction of the police would have been if they had knocked on my door and I answered it with gun in hand (like I normally do if I am not expecting you). Would I have been shot or taken down and arrested? I am glad no one got hurt but I have the security of the inside of my house.
    They would have killed you and told the MSM to say you were hiding the terrorist and that he escaped while you acted as a diversion.

In Texas an officer entering private property without knowledge of a crime on that property is committing felony criminal trespass, shooting or attempting to shoot my dogs will get you a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    I only have two. A German Rottie and a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Rottie. Got to watch out for the RR/R as he does have an attitude. Even though he is a loving dog, he is bred to be able to take care of himself in a fight with a Lion. And that means he will defend his turf. And I have plenty of scars from his play. Attachment 9479At nine months of age.
    Ahhhwww, quite cute (at least at that age!)
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    When scary and stressful things happen in this country, no one should excuse every local law enforcement agency, and every federal agency in the country, including Military Police, from violating people's rights as a way to lessen the fear and stress.

In order for you to give credit where credit is due, you would have to thank and congratulate whichever teachers, family members or government-sponsored brainwashing techniques that have convinced you that violating every single citizen's rights in a given jurisdiction is how a "free" country goes about "protecting" The People.
    Gentlemen, I see by your yellow vest and shoulder insignia that you are the military police. My military obligation has been completely satisfied decades ago, nor am I on a military reservation or base, I am a US citizen on the streets of a US city, where my constitutional rights will be respected. I appreciate your service to the country, but clearly I am not 19 year olds, thus obviously not person you are looking for, so I am in no way obligated to show you my identification. Have a nice day.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast