Boston, Watertown. Storm trooper search - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Boston, Watertown. Storm trooper search

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    No humans, I really wonder how many dogs were shot as they responded aggressive to storm troopers charging through their house. I have two very friendly Labs, but I feel certain they would have stood their ground with jack booted thugs yelling at me and storming through the house. How many children have night mares over having rifles pointed at them.

It's actually amazing that the cops were able to control themselves and not shoot any curly haired 19 year old they found in these houses. Better than LA cops that shot up pickups that were the wrong make and color.
    Wow...sounds like you are still fighting the Civil War. Lol No dogs were shot...we love our dogs too. Chill brother...we are all fighting this **** together...

This is not the America I grew up in
    What has become of our nation?

Quote Originally Posted by mrob1980 View Post
    Wow...sounds like you are still fighting the Civil War. Lol No dogs were shot...we love our dogs too. Chill brother...we are all fighting this **** together...
    There are may LEO's that own and love dogs, and there are a faction that don't, and lack the ability to read a dog and automatically assume that if a dog looks at them it is an aggressive and dangerous dog. There are many unjustified cop vs. dog shootings every year. Locally there have been several in the last couple of months. Nothing is ever done, cops shoot friendly dogs with impunity.

And coming to my house and pointing guns at me and threatening me into compliance, searching my home without a warrant, is not "fighting this crap together" Sorry, the cops that I side with defend my rights, not trample them.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Can you imagine what would have happened if someone had been CC when all this went down? I can!
    ~Responsible people who understand that their personal protection is up to them, provide themselves with protection. Those that don't have only themselves to blame.~Proud NRA ~SAF~GoA Member~

Quote Originally Posted by gejoslin View Post
    Can you imagine what would have happened if someone had been CC when all this went down? I can!
    Or OC, and it would have been twisted to be the citizen was making threatening motions and pointed his gun at authorities, and thus a justifiable shooting.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

In the video I saw no one was asking permission. Residents were forced to raise their hands and leave their home without discussing other options. We have no idea what the price for refusal would have been; as far as I know no one attempted to find out. What do you think happened at the residences where no one was home?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shermr View Post
    In the video I saw no one was asking permission. Residents were forced to raise their hands and leave their home without discussing other options. We have no idea what the price for refusal would have been; as far as I know no one attempted to find out. What do you think happened at the residences where no one was home?
    I think anyone who didn't comply would have been dealt with harshly to say the least.
    And had someone been shot, they would have been made out to be collaborators.

I'll cut the residents who complied some slack though.
    It's pretty easy to postulate about how you'd act when there's not half a dozen automatic weapons pointed at your face.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345