Student suspended & even arrested over his... Pro-NRA t-shirt ? WTF?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Student suspended & even arrested over his... Pro-NRA t-shirt ? WTF??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcreek View Post
    This is kinda blown out of proportion, in assuming on purpose. Schools have been banning this stuff for decades. We couldn't even wear shirts with beer logos on to our school without being told to cover them up. I don't agree with the policy at all but I'm sure the kid and family knew it would happen and did it on purpose.
    Not blown out of proportion nearly enough. It's bad enough that this could happen at all in this country, worse that 90 percent of people either don't care that it did or see anything wrong with it.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney.cj.chen View Post
    i read ezkl's post- regarding the gun image not being in dress code- but from what i know- schools have always had an issue with the likes of anything gun in schools.
    Letter of the law. THAT is what is enforceable. If the dress code doesn't address it, it can't be enforced.

Quote Originally Posted by ezkl2230 View Post
    Letter of the law. THAT is what is enforceable. If the dress code doesn't address it, it can't be enforced.
    I'll bet dollars to donuts that it will be changed very quickly.
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123