Obama admin - “The war on terror is over.”

Thread: Obama admin - “The war on terror is over.”

ezkl2230 Guest

Obama admin - “The war on terror is over.”

Interesting. So in the aftermath of the Boston bombing, the administration declares the war on terrorism to be over - despite evidence that the two brothers were connected to a 12 member terrorist sleeper cell out to destroy our way of life and force the islamization of the US. But in the aftermath of Newtown, the same administration declares war on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens determined to protect our way of life.

And this actually makes sense to the administration.

Obama Admin: The War On Terror Is 'Over'

Excuse me! The war on terror will never be over until humans no longer inhabit this planet. We as humans all have a free will. Some choose to be good and help their neighbors. Some choose pure evil and will use any means to force their will on others. Some will terrorize to force submission. If Obama says the war on terror is over then I guess that's it. From now on bombings and mass shootings are simply criminals doing criminal things. Works for me.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

ezkl2230 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Excuse me! The war on terror will never be over until humans no longer inhabit this planet. We as humans all have a free will. Some choose to be good and help their neighbors. Some choose pure evil and will use any means to force their will on others. Some will terrorize to force submission. If Obama says the war on terror is over then I guess that's it. From now on bombings and mass shootings are simply criminals doing criminal things. Works for me.
    The man who took issue with Bush declaring Mission Accomplished while we were still fighting in Iraq now declares the war on terror over while we are still dealing with terrorist sleeper cells here at home?!