Politico - America becoming a leftist nation....

Thread: Politico - America becoming a leftist nation....

ezkl2230 Guest

Politico - America becoming a leftist nation....

Politico advises the president that he is laying the foundation for America's swing to the left - with Bloomberg's help.

Bloomberg?s Bet: America is Leftist - Dan Holler - Page 1

Somehow I dont think this information is going to be a shock to conservatives.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

This is what we've all been worried about here, right? Yeah... well, with the exception of a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

America started down the road of a leftist nation 50 years ago. We have been forced to accept a left wing ideology and life styes through special interest and liberal legislation mostly spearheaded by the democrat party. The party that promotes choice. It's the conservatives they will tell you that wants to force their ideology on everyone. Really, environmentalism forced on us by liberals, abortion, forced on us by liberals, acceptance of homosexuals, forced on us by liberals, accepting man made climate change, forced on us by liberals...... What is it that conservative are forcing us to do?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

We've been politically headed towards Leftist ideals since the Bull Moose party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html