Mayor Bloomberg Interpretation of U.S. Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ #gun #ant2A

Thread: Mayor Bloomberg Interpretation of U.S. Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ #gun #ant2A

PaidTriot Guest

Mayor Bloomberg Interpretation of U.S. Constitution Will ‘Have to Change’ #gun #ant2A

"we live in a dangerous world and that there are some who wish to take away Americans' freedoms,"
    "And our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change."

Yes, Bloomberg is whom we need to fear. He is clearly the evil the innocent and free need to fight against.

Mayor Bloomberg: Interpretation of U.S. Constitution Will ?Have to Change? Following Boston Bombings

If Bloomberg wants to change the US Constitution, the framers of the Constitution provided a process to legally make changes. He as well as his liberal lackey's know that process won't likely work in their favor. So we continue to loose our freedoms for some kind of false security. We live in a dangerous world these days. Just like we did during the world wars and the cold war. How many freedoms have we lost because of that. Dangerous world so let's take away the means for self protection from the public. Put cameras everywhere, spy on the internet and tap phone conversations, that will make us safe. I feel safer already.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

My interpretation of the Constitution is negotiable, but negotiations start at the muzzle of my rifle, and I get to state my position first.

Quote Originally Posted by jsimmons View Post
    My interpretation of the Constitution is negotiable, but negotiations start at the muzzle of my rifle, and I get to state my position first.
    Very well said and I agree with you 100%. Bloomberg is like the rest of the elites, us uneducated peons need to do as they say because they know what is best for us. They can all kiss my peon a#$.

Reply to jsimmons
    You are so very correct. Thanks