Welfare Bombers

Thread: Welfare Bombers

Welfare Bombers

Jason Le˛dhas

3. Yep...as soon as the family received "Political Asylum" Status, they were eligble for Government Assistance...meanwhile...my family of 6 who's Father is retired and I am disable, gets squat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy Cedo View Post
    Yep...as soon as the family received "Political Asylum" Status, they were eligble for Government Assistance...meanwhile...my family of 6 who's Father is retired and I am disable, gets squat.
    Welcome to obummer and the lib-o-rats New America. The new motto will be, "It Sucks!"

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tammy Cedo View Post
    Yep...as soon as the family received "Political Asylum" Status, they were eligble for Government Assistance...meanwhile...my family of 6 who's Father is retired and I am disable, gets squat.
    thats easy, move to Canada or Mexico or Russia, Become a foreign national, come back as an immigrant! you'd be richer than you were!

Now this is a surprise. A foreign national taking advantage of the US. Countries have been doing the same thing for decades. We are such a laughing stock of the world. We are like the big mentally challenged person. As long as we dont get mad enough to beat you up, you can take advantage of our mental weakness all the way to the bank.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Blog Entries
    Whattyaknow...another liberal welfare case goes on a shooting spree. Gimme food stamps gimme rent assistance gimme free health care gimme heat assistance gimme free abortions gimme a free phone gimme a free bus pass....