Next on the registration agenda: Fireworks?

Thread: Next on the registration agenda: Fireworks?

ezkl2230 Guest

Next on the registration agenda: Fireworks?

It has been revealed that the bombs used in Boston were likely made using gunpowder from refillable firework mortar kits purchased at Phantom Fireworks.

How quickly will they move to require background checks and registration/permits to purchase fireworks or model rocket components?

Boston Bombs Likely Built From Fireworks - Yahoo!

Dunno about fireworks, but they will be after the powders shortly, if not already. If you are a reloader, it's quite possible that your press will be rendered useless in the not too distant future.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Perhaps we have come full circle.

The current bans, limitations, licensing, registrations and fees we all enjoy today actually kind of started with fireworks.
    When I was a kid the weeks prior to the Independence Day were awesome and loud. Every nickle we could scrape together was used for Dixie Boys, Black Cats Cherry Bombs and bottle rockets. Then one year it all changed, because a few dim wits blew their fingers apart with firecrackers, the sale and possession of fireworks was made a crime to prevent a couple of dim wits from blowing their fingers apart or 'public safety'.

After all a typical progressive believes that sometimes the law abiding have to give up certain rights for the good of the collective. (and who can be against progress)
    That was about the time we stopped saying We live in a Free County to We live in the Freest county.

So it all started with fireworks, then came seat belts, helmets and on and on and on.
    Now the circle is complete; Once the reloading is taxed beyond recognition, they will have achieved the ultimate utopia theme park world. No guns, no firecrackers, crime is confined to "no go neighborhoods", dancing fairies in the streets, vendors selling peace and love, everyone ever where embracing everyone and everything except for those that still wish to think and act like a free individual. But THEY, the ones pushing all of this gun control bs will still live in gated communities, self congratulating each other at private cocktail parties surrounded by their own private security (with guns), in the land of the free.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

5. Its going to be a different country if democrats takes control of the senate next year.

They would vote and pass anything they can dream of.

My cousin in law have me a box full (36) of M80's.
    I plan to hold on to them.

Now the following post is not to condone the practice I am about to out line..

You can do some amazing things with these little buggers!!