Obama's View of Himself

Thread: Obama's View of Himself

Obama's View of Himself

Seems to me that This . . .

. . . is the view of himself and his Candidacy that Obama is trying to promote. It bugs me.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

One with horns would be more like it.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post

. . . is the view of himself and his Candidacy that Obama is trying to promote. It bugs me.
    I agree--he probably does see himself as the 'one he's been waiting for.' If we'd all just agree to do whatever he wants, the world would be perfect because he's got this vision!

Unfortunately, we seem bereft of politicians who desire to serve rather than rule. I'd love to have a Jefferson, Washington, Madison, (even either Adams!) to choose from because they are head and shoulders above today's choices.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I agree--he probably does see himself as the 'one he's been waiting for.' If we'd all just agree to do whatever he wants, the world would be perfect because he's got this vision!

Unfortunately, we seem bereft of politicians who desire to serve rather than rule. I'd love to have a Jefferson, Washington, Madison, (even either Adams!) to choose from because they are head and shoulders above today's choices.
    Or an Andrew Jackson
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Or an Andrew Jackson
    I agree again. Notice as you scroll Presidential names how many of note there were when Americans numbered a few million and how few Presidential names carry any credibility or import now that we number in the hundreds of millions!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Quote Originally Posted by Ektarr View Post

He's trying to make people think that he's the second coming. The 200k people who watched him speak in Germany can only inflate that. If he wins the White House, let's see if he actually lives up to the hype.