My Letter to Washington

Thread: My Letter to Washington

My Letter to Washington

Can you please explain to me why we give so much foreign aid to countries that donít like us and various federal programs that are extremely useless while at the same time our debt is through the roof and climbing?

The amount of our money going to these programs is uncalled for and against our countries wellbeing and the future of our grandchildren.
    Itís time to rethink what is being done with the money that you have. You are being held accountable for our future, donít waste it.

Hereís where it goes.
    In fiscal year 2011, the U.S. government allocated the following amounts for aid:
    Total economic and military assistance: $49.5 billion
    Total military assistance: $17.8 billion Total economic assistance: $31.7 billion
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Can you please explain to me why we give so much foreign aid to countries that don’t like us and various federal programs that are extremely useless while at the same time our debt is through the roof and climbing?

The amount of our money going to these programs is uncalled for and against our countries wellbeing and the future of our grandchildren.
    It’s time to rethink what is being done with the money that you have. You are being held accountable for our future, don’t waste it.

Here’s where it goes.
    In fiscal year 2011, the U.S. government allocated the following amounts for aid:
    Total economic and military assistance: $49.5 billion
    Total military assistance: $17.8 billion Total economic assistance: $31.7 billion
    Yet, BO has spent over 7 TRILLION dollars over budget. As much as I hate the overspending and the useless spending of what you point out, quite frankly its a small drop in the bucket compared to the over inflated spending that he is doing.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Wasted your time, eh?
    Stop, Drop, and Roll won't work in Hell.
    The truth about the former Republic of the United States of America:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Ioz...ayer_embedded#

The reason so much foreign aid goes to countries that don't like us is because our "elected" officials don't like US.