Thought's on Obama Care - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought's on Obama Care

Obama Care is so great that our representatives in Washington have been working to exempt themselves from all of its wonderful provisions. Even the dems say that this is a train wreck. The only good thing is that the Dems own it. When the low information (read stupid) voters realize what's been done to them, they will not be happy. Another good thing is that Obama's name is tied to this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Obama Care is so great that our representatives in Washington have been working to exempt themselves from all of its wonderful provisions. Even the dems say that this is a train wreck. The only good thing is that the Dems own it. When the low information (read stupid) voters realize what's been done to them, they will not be happy. Another good thing is that Obama's name is tied to this.
    This will be remembered how the liberals want it to be since they write the textbooks. Just watch! They will glorify it like they glorified murderer McCarthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Koolbota View Post
    It was designed to destroy you, and it will.
    I don't know about anyone else... and granted this is a very subjective observation based only on my personal experience..........

Ever since Obamashitcare started becoming effective I'm paying more for stuff that I never paid anything at all for before.

Free healthcare? Maybe for illegals and welfare recipients..........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12