AL Dem Party Submits Different Obama Birth Certificate - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AL Dem Party Submits Different Obama Birth Certificate

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Are you referring to what was posted at WhiteHouse.gov? Because if you're not referring to that proven bit of amateurish forgery, then please show us documentation of a hard copy presented in public by a state official of Hawaii who could prove the document's chain of custody. You know, like an embossed state seal and a verifiable signature of the state's or hospital's records archivist.

He has not provided a birth certificate. He, or his confederates, have only provided a digital facsimile of what they fraudulently claim is his birth certificate. Both the image itself and the forensic examination of the digital file prove more inconsistencies than the government's explanations for Benghazi.

Nor will the evidence proving fraudulent submissions of same ever be enough for you, as-proven by these last couple of posts. And there is reams of proof that you have to willfully overlook.

It's one thing to acknowledge the evidence and say yeah, that evidence is awfully compelling, but it will never go anywhere, it'll never get him thrown out of office, let's move on or whatever. But it's quite another to make the unequivocal statement that he has "provided a birth certificate" when, even if what he did provide was an unaltered scan of his real BC, it still wouldn't suffice for so much as a qualifying document to get a driver's license. Even if he took that digital file and printed out a "hard copy," without an embossed state seal, it would be worthless as an official document of any kind. Do you dispute that?

Blues
    I was born only 6 years before 0bama. In a US Territory. My COLB has a very clear seal even on the photocopied version of it which also has a seal on it from the State of Ohio. And yes, mine is good enough for the enhanced version of the CDL. I see no seal on the page that Hawaii says they copied.

Note that the stamped part says that it is a true copy or abstract of the record on file for 0.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Obama is a fraud. Even if ,SOMEHOW, he comes up with a passable birth certificate, he is still a fraud.
    Has anyone checked out the SS number he is allegedly using?
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

4. Hi I am a mother of two children and I am deeply concerned about the safety of my children in the public schools.What is the best "route" to go about getting a MD concealed weapons permit? Thanks! Any and all advice would be great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel812 View Post
    Hi I am a mother of two children and I am deeply concerned about the safety of my children in the public schools.What is the best "route" to go about getting a MD concealed weapons permit? Thanks! Any and all advice would be great!!
    Sorry but this is going to sound bad. Move. MD is not a CCW permit friendly state. And has been getting worse lately.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I'm no more a fan of Obama than anyone else on here, but those damn birthers just refuse to let this die. I guess the fact that he provided a birth certificate isn't good enough for them, is it?

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    It would have helped if he provided one that hadn't been so obviously edited.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I'm no more a fan of Obama than anyone else on here, but those damn birthers just refuse to let this die. I guess the fact that he provided a birth certificate isn't good enough for them, is it?

Sent from my A200 using Tapatalk HD
    Yea, the same as the failed gun control is not good enough for the gun grabbers in Congress? I say keep digging until the truth be told.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12